JoeD has a new Viper!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JoeD left Raleigh today in the red, white and blue snake. And yes - it was raining! We had the discussion about light throttle application, driving like you had an egg between your foot and the accelerator and being s-m-o-o-t-h.

He was loaded up with paperwork and takeoff spares (except exhaust - that thing is oddly shaped) and headed out onto the highway. :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

He had a huge smile on his face as he blipped the throttle while leaving my street. :) :) :)

I know he'll have a great time and enjoy the Viper ownership experience immensely. I've already paid his first year VCA membership.

Take good care of him and of the Stars and Stripes, Atlanta! :) :) :)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where does he live? He already a VCA / Viper owner?

You get close to what you were asking?

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JoeD is from Atlanta, and I paid for his VCA membership yesterday. He is a Prowler club member / owner, but this is his first Viper.

He got a good deal on the car - and I was happy to see him have it.

DR VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats to JoeD from Dr Prowler(or Dr Viper).
I saw pics on the Prowler site.Car looks really good with the stars and stripes.More events to attend,right Joe?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Joe! Let us know how the trip home went.
Janni, you are a perfect example of what being a VCA member is all about! Sounds like you really went out of your way to make Joe's experience a great one! Congrats and thanks! :2tu:

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni,

Glad to see you sell your Viper to someone who will appreciate it!!! Class act on the VCA membership!!!

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score