John Hennessy's Business Partner

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Doc" is really a great guy and fun to be around :2tu: all you have to do is meet him once and you will see why we love him :D

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit... he's entertaining and he brings something to the hobby... He had me going a little... So hats off to him... no pun intended:lmao::headbang:

Oh, come on, admit it. He had you all the way! Read your first post in this thread again, unless you were trying to put one over on us. :nono:

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only 3000HP he's getting out that POS is the **** he took before he sat in that 3 dollah K-Mart lawn chair. He looks like he's ZOOMING! :lmao:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met someone similar here in town. Drove up to Starbucks and parked close to the Viper in his purple Dodge Charger R/T (06-09 body style). Asks who owns the Viper. I claim it and he proceeds to tell me how to make it fast. Then proceeds to tell me how he has over $200k in his Charger. Apparently there is nitrous injectors located beside the headlights and the car is turbo as well as supercharged. It sounds stock because he wanted it that way. Story went on and on... then I asked to see the motor. He told me "thats for me and my mechanic's eyes ONLY." LOL!!!