JOIN VCA... ENTER THE RAFFLE... GET A VIPER!

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,
I did just that late 2003, bought an ACR and a SRT-10, joined VCA, entered the raffle, ... then won a new 04 Viper! This year raffle's Viper is an awesome "Candy Raffle Orange" SRT-10! I love these Special Edition Vipers from VCA. I would like to thank to Joseph Houss who has alot to do with the "VCA Edition Program" (raffle and VCA Edition Yellow Fever Vipers and Blue/white SRT-10 RAM). Those vehicles are HOT. And I would like to thank to VCA for doing the raffle with all the wonderful prizes. I bought some tickets last week and will buy some more if there are some tickets left. Good luck to all! Trinh Thai. Cheers :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
late 2003, bought an ACR and a SRT-10, joined VCA, entered the raffle, ... then won a new 04 Viper!

You bast@rd! We're suffering here with only ONE Viper... you buy two and get one free? What is this? Wal-Mart? :D

Seriously though... I'd join the VCA, but they keep not processing my application. I guess the old saying is true: Any club that would have me as a member, I don't want to join. :D

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, Kim is sending me an email every couple of hours saying how the tickets are running out fast, so how many have sold so far?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do we get in on it?

If you're not a VCA member.... there's just one extra step.....

You've got to join the VCA first (by calling 800-998-1110).... as that's the ONLY way to be part of this awesome raffle.

Yep...that's not exactly true. If you are not already a (2005) member it's tough luck.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I just got a viper last month. If i join VCA now, I still can't purchase any raffle tickets right? Someone mentioned having to be a member since june 1st??

edit: i just saw in the fine print that that is true :(

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So? Let me get this straight I have to had been a member since June 1st 2005? That *****!! My VCA app is processing. I think I should get a waver since I'm in the Marines and stationed overseas? What do you all think? LOL

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So? Let me get this straight I have to had been a member since June 1st 2005? That *****!! My VCA app is processing. I think I should get a waver since I'm in the Marines and stationed overseas? What do you all think? LOL

that *****. you think they would let you get a ticket go in the raffle.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine 2 weeks ago.... still nothing in the mail.. yet I sure see the charge to my card !! grrrrrr...

How am I going to be able to prove that I have the winning ticket, if they never send them 2 me ??

Maybe Kim got pissed, because I asked her to take me off the email list that she was spamming everyone with, and I told her to use your and you're appropriately. lol

oh well...
Jon

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The day has come for the VCA Raffle drawing. Thanks to all VCA members who supported the organization by purchasing raffle tickets. The Viper raffles are an important source of VCA funding and the proceeds will go to help all VCA members around the world.

We would also like to thank the vendors for all their support in the raffle. These loyal and dedicated people are Paxton Automotive, DC Performance, Doug Levin Motorsports, Racing Solutions, Collector's Choice, Dallas Dodge, Viper Mania and Maurice Liang. Without these vendors the raffle wouldn't have been such a big success. We hope all VCA members will return the favor and keep these vendors in mind when they're in the market for any kind of Viper paraphernalia.

Now for the winners:

7th Place and new owner of Floor Mats in the color to match their existing Viper and an autographed copy of the "Viper Buyers Guide" donated by Maurice Liang is Patrick Littrell from Charlotte, NC

6th Place and the winner of the windows for a Gen I Viper donated by Viper Mania is James Walker from Cornell, IL.

5th Place and the new owner of the Mopar GPS system donated by Dallas Dodge is John Bisanz from Bartonville, IL.

4th Place and the proud owner of the bar-height table and four chairs donated by Collector's Choice is Linden Bowman from Ellicott City, MD.

3rd Place and the winner of either a Paxton supercharger or a Twin Turbo System by RSI is R. Stevens Peters from Tustin, CA.

2nd Place and the winner of either a Paxton supercharger or a Twin Turbo System by RSI is David Buchesky from Troy, MI.

1st Place the winner of a new 2005 VCA Special Edition Dodge Viper SRT10 is Michael Lofton from North Little Rock, AR.