Jon B and PartsRack are dabomb

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
I have just recieved a box (overseas) from Jon B (PartsRack).He sent some Viper items over and put smiles on many military faces.In a land where just a hint of back home goes a long way. A great thank you from myself and all the boat patrols is in order.By the way,I also bought a front license plate bracket from him.My wife made the call to him (I was unavailable) .He found out I have 2 children,and sent gifts to both of them along with the part I ordered. They will be getting the gifts for christmas from PartsRack and sent from Jon B .Jon has been a real friend , helpful beyond imagination. I ask everyone to buy from him ....Friendly , Honest , and there when you need him most. Put your money up ...PartsRack has what you need...Thank you !From my family to yours...GODS SPEED
AL :usa:

JonB - PartsRack
"If It Fits On or In a VIPER"
Online Shopping - Home
8a-5p Mon-Fri PT

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just recieved a box (overseas) from Jon B (PartsRack).He sent some Viper items over and put smiles on many military faces.In a land where just a hint of back home goes a long way. A great thank you from myself and all the boat patrols is in order.By the way,I also bought a front license plate bracket from him.My wife made the call to him (I was unavailable) .He found out I have 2 children,and sent gifts to both of them along with the part I ordered. They will be getting the gifts for christmas from PartsRack and sent from Jon B .Jon has been a real friend , helpful beyond imagination. I ask everyone to buy from him ....Friendly , Honest , and there when you need him most. Put your money up ...PartsRack has what you need...Thank you !From my family to yours...GODS SPEED
AL :usa:

JonB - PartsRack
"If It Fits On or In a VIPER"
Online Shopping - Home
8a-5p Mon-Fri PT

Not to hijack a thread, but also, thanks to you and everyone on our board that serves! Be safe! :usa:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You should've had your kids ask for a Corsa exhaust for Christmas:p

JonB does it again!

V

Venomiss

This is great! Awesome stuff to hear and kudos to PartsRAck!
Stay safe!:usa: