Jon B On a Monday!!!

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to let everyone know about the experience I had with Jon B this past MONDAY! I needed some info on a new 09 Viper! I called Jon B. thinking this guy knows alot about these cars maybe he can help! It was about 8AM or so (west coast time I am in the east)to my suprise Jon answered his phone, (I thought at this time in the AM I would get the Ans machine) he spoke to me gave me his views, which I must say I needed details and Jon spent the time to give them to me, and said he would contact others who might know more than himself, (I thought to myself wait, Jon B doesnt know everyting about Vipers???:omg:) Well low and behold if it is not 3 hours later I get the info I need right from the horses mouth (or email):). Plus Jon B. calls me back to check up on me to see if that is all I needed.:omg:
Is everybody still following me here.
It is Monday early AM! I did not order anything from PARTSRACK and JON spends the time to talk to me and find someone else to get me the info I needed and check up to see if I needed any other info later that day! :D
SO to all the nay sayers of Jon B. :nono: and the PARTSRACK especially on a MONDAY, well I dont know what you are talking about! :dunno:
:2tu: THANKS JON I DO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP! :2tu: