JonB finds “Unobtanium” ACR part

CKsr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a minor “off” at the track a few weeks ago with my 2008 ACR. I had the standard front fascia/headlight damage but also one of the front dive planes was shattered. After checking with a few dealerships both in Canada and the US, the parts were determined as unavailable until ??????? Not only that but a few dealers couldn’t even figure out the part number. I called Jon and one week later I had a replacement in my hand from him and at a price we were both happy with. Thanks very much Jon!

WARNING to other new ACR owners: Current dealer prices for replacement diveplanes and front splitter are extremely high, US$3,100 and US $22,000 respectively. Yes that’s 22 Thousand Dollars ! Maybe somebody in the Forum knows if these prices are ever likely to come down and can post their info. In the mean time I think the cheapest way to hit the tire wall now is backwards. :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, and Congrats on being 08 ACR #001 in a Trackcident! Glad it was minor and that we could help.

[ I just hope Doris does not look too closely at the front facsia of her new ACR temporarily in storage here....... !! ]

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, i've been trying to find those parts too for a little project. i almost died when my chrysler parts guy told me the figures. and i think the price of the wing is really around $12k, with the splitter being $22k.....

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of taking mine off & i'm makin molds.....
mine will be made of kevlar.....

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, i've been trying to find those parts too for a little project. i almost died when my chrysler parts guy told me the figures. and i think the price of the wing is really around $12k, with the splitter being $22k.....

Do they provide a year's worth of BJ's along with the splitter?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang