JonB

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey JonB,

Do you have any of these? All I can find in south Texas are the red ones.

picture.php

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This wave is just hitting stores, so they should turn up in a few weeks. I haven't found any near me in Pennsylvania yet either. Some of my friends have found the Target version on the snowflake card.

Eric

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have these ACRs in red/Black...... I had ONE in white and sent it to Huyabusa as a doodad

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are showing up now in the single pack, but you might consider checking the checkout lanes at Target. They have 2-packs there, and some of them have the white ACR ($1.97 for the 2-pack). I was just in the Chicago area for the IL VCA meeting, and must have seen at least a dozen of the 2-packs (with ACR) just sitting around at the two Targets we visited.

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Target yesterday and nothing, not even the red one. I think it will take a while to get down south maybe.

I did score a couple of blue Ford GT's. All the ones I've seen have been white with blue stripes. Target had two blue ones with white stripes. Look pretty cool.

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got three white ones today. Stopped in a local grocery store and on the end cap, there they were. Also picked up four more red ones.

Now...I just have to get a full size ACR:D