July events....

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Posted for you all bc I forgot myself...

Just helping Alex out! (Brownie points so he helps me at the autocross!) :drive:

Upcoming Events for July!

Next Club Monthly Meeting – July 2nd
Our next club meeting is approaching. Same time, same place (Fuddrucker’s in Schaumburg @ 7:30pm). Come early to grab a bite. Of course bring the car, it’s a cruise night and a chance to put some miles on those snakes and get them out on display. If you need info about meeting, follow this link: The Pit - Monthly Club Meetings (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region). Will it be a free raffle night? Or perhaps a wonderful free giveaway night? Maybe both??? You have to come to see…

Autocross (Triple-cross Event #2) – July 19th
Our second autocross of the Triple-cross series is at hand. This autocross was a bit up in the air because nailing down this location was tough, but the verdict is in… we are indeed going back to the Caterpillar plant!! This location is one of our favorites, you might recall last years event – it was the most fun we had on asphalt that year. We plan on setting up another fun course for all to enjoy and we’ll get in plenty of runs! The Caterpillar plant is in Pontiac , Illinois . I’ve attached a detailed write-up on the event so you know what will be happening. You can also visit the website for details by following this link: The Pit: Racing Events: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region). Please let us know you’re coming!

IL VCA Summer Fest 2008 – July 26th
It’s time to have an outdoor party! We’ll have music, great food, car show, bean bag competition, fun for kids, and more! This will all be at a great venue familiar to us - we’ll be on the lake at Lamb’s Farm! It’s a great location, bring the family and of course bring along your Viper! I’ve attached the details in this email. You can also go to the website at: The Pit: Car Shows / Picnics: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region).

4th Annual Mopars Invade Roanoke – July 27th
It’s time to go see some hot Mopars, and yes you’re driving one of them! Last year was a huge showing of Vipers. And to make it even easier, this year we scheduled our Summer Fest the day before so that you only need to shine up your car once! This is a full-on car show, it’s judged differently than at our Summer Fest. Lots of people, lots of cars, lots of fun! Our good friends, club members, and sponsors are hosting this event – Roanoke Motors! You can get details on the club website by visiting: The Pit: Car Shows / Picnics: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region).

Lots of fun stuff happening in July! We’ll see you there.

Alex Ristanovic
President
Viper Club of America , Illinois Region
E-Mail:
[email protected]
You must be registered for see images

Viper Club of Illinois - Useful Information & Convenient Links

Internet Home Page:
Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region
Club Event Calendar:
The Press: Event Calendar (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
Club Guidebook:
www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/Club%20Guidebook.pdf
Member Picture Gallery:
Member Spotlights - Home
Club Merchandise:
The Press: Merchandise (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
Club Sponsors:
The Crew: Meet the Officers (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
IL VCA Member Forum:
http://forums.viperclub.org/illinois/

Club Hotline: (630) 415-3642

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, you're the best. Thanks for doing that, been busy as heck lately!

PS You've bought yourself a personal instructor at the autocross. ;.)