June 10th NEVCA Presidential Run 2007

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Sunday June 10th New England VCA Presidential Run 2007

Guys- I have planned a Cruise for this Sunday. We will be meeting at 11am @ the Stage Road Junction Plaza. This is at the Intersection of Rte 121 and Rte 111 in Hampstead, NH. From there we will travel through some of the more quiet Southern, NH towns. Including Hampstead, Sandown, Chester, Auburn, Candia, Deerfield, Nottingham, Raymond, Fremont and ending up at Goody Cole's Smokehouse and BBQ in Brentwood, NH. Plan on lunch at 1:00pm.

Now to get to RTE 111 in Hampstead, NH. From MA you can take Interstate 93 North to exit 3 (Windham)
...or from Manchester, NH take 93 South to exit 3.

From there follow the Signs for Rte 111 East, you will cross Rte 28 in Salem, NH keep straight through Salem, into Atkinson and watch for the Stage Road Plaza on your left. There is a stop light on the corner.
...or you can go Rte 495 to Rte 125 North into Plaistow, NH. If you prefer you can meet me at my house @ 10:15. That's 5 Squirrel Run Road, Plaistow, NH. Just plug it into your GPS.

So let me know if your available!

Next weekend is Fathers' Day and the following Sunday, June 24th... will be our make up Meet and Greet Tech Session in Laconia, NH

If your itching to get out I'll see you Sunday.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack- Yes the 24th was the BBQ at Jerry's on Newfound Lake. But Lauri (Jerry's Wife) didn't know the date and rented the Lake house to some friends that weekend.

...I am sure we will make up for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21