Just a photo

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a photographer at the PBIR StreetCar Drags private track rental last week. This is one of his photos. What do you think? I like it alot.

You must be registered for see images

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT10 coupes are just ****. Same goes for the Gen IV ACR wheels. Can't ever go wrong.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys. It is lowered 1/2" in the back and 3/4" in the front.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's even more "murdered out" than you know. I dress in all black most of the time. Including the Simpson pants and jacket I wear when I do events. LOL.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny. Steady as a rock all the way up to the number in the signature and it may have gone a bit faster while in Mexico and been just as steady. It handles very well. It has an Eibach/Moton suspension on road course setting. As I posted in the other recent thread, it is not set up as a drag racer. It was a one time outing just to get the feel of it in that environment. I had the entire front and the deck lid painted with the equivalent of the Ferrari paint system. The clear coat is at a whole different level. I did it to prevent minor blemishes. I was quite surprised at the visual difference. When it is cleaned and polished, it really pops. In the photo above, the car has been driven 110 miles from my house and already made a few runs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang