Just about cried yesterday... Please read

V

Venomiss

Bummer.
I'd be calling an upholstery place that works on vehicles.
They may have solution ideas for you that might be cheaper than replacement.

Yes, that 5 gallon thing works. 1/2 full of water and put black sunflower seeds on top.
Put a plank out half way with seeds and a bit of peanut butter under the very end.
We call it the drowning pool.

V

Venomiss

Gives the illusion that the seeds are laying on solid ground on top.
They follow the seeds to walk the plank then smell the peanut butter under the very end and see what they think is the mother lode of seed laying all over.(The seed floats.)
****. Works like a charm but not for possums. Don't ask how I would know that.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem a couple of years ago. I sold my house and put my 4 cars in storage. And did not use them for 2+ years. I had State Farm insurance and they covered all the repairs new tops rugs etc you name it we had it replaced. There where no vipers but the cost to repair ran about 35K and they covered the cost. I have tried it all do not use poision they follow there trail and go back in the cars and die. I know have the cars at my new home and have not had any problems so far. Good luck and call your insurance company. It schould be covered.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had some mice damage my 2004 corvette pretty good...Took her to the dealership and they covered everything under warranty...

Try it..Who knows?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had some mice damage my 2004 corvette pretty good...Took her to the dealership and they covered everything under warranty...

Try it..Who knows?
Wonder if that dealer is still in business passing your costs to GM. Didn't they go bankrupt? :lmao: