Just bought myself a twin turbo!

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting one for a very very long time....now I gotta wait another week to have it delivered :mad: Got a good deal on the car and snagged it up! Its a GT37 car built by Intense power in Arizona.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, how much WHP?
its on a conservative arizona 91 octane tune and it did almost 800 to the tire. With q16 it did 925 to the tire. A good retune and good gas should do it wonders when I get it up here.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did very well. You should be happy with the car. Get it to the track and report back how deep into the9s you got.....................................:D

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car, Very neat engine set up, interior is interesting, not seen that kind of stitching on the viper seats before :hmmm:

Brace yourself for the extra gas its going to use :D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cf and polished bits underhood are really well done. Very tidy. Go git 'em!

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comgrats...love that black! :2tu:

Very nice....... now if you wanna keep it that way, be very careful and respectful of it's power........Normal driving will fool you when you get down on it will be all over the place if you are not real careful...learn to drive it slowly and get to know its capabilities and limits...........make sure your tires are able to put the power to the road or it will go bilistic and you will loose it real quick......just trying to help you understand......keep the shiny side up .........:D :drive: :headbang: :2tu: :2tu: :rolleyes:

02 F.E. TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the TT world. I have only had mine a couple months, still learning. She is beautiful inside and out and surely something to be proud of.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: VERY nice. Looks good in black. And the TT setup.....:crazy2:, your going to have fun.

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeeet! Any idea which rear muffler that is?
The exhaust was a complete custom job by the same shop that built the turbo kit. I guess its a custom billet straight through muffler that comes apart and can be packed with fiberglass insulation? I don't know too much about it, but it looks very cool. The car is supposed to sound amazing from what I'm told and cruise somewhat quiet. It is all straight through with no cats and those are the only mufflers.

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be honest.... that's the first set of custom seats i've ever actually liked. Those seats are **** man, congrats!!!

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the door panels and on top of the gas tank in the trunk area?

^^^^^ What are the chrome pieces on the rear fascia?

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the door panels and on top of the gas tank in the trunk area?

^^^^^ What are the chrome pieces on the rear fascia?

i was wondering that myself, since I have no idea either and the car is not here yet. Anyone have any ideas?

here are a couple more pics I got

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! That car is a beast, and the all black exterior looks bada$$!

Like others have already said tho... I'm also loving that interior! :2tu: