Just got me a GTS

redfogo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello just picked up a 97 GTS with gold package. Love it its a great car. What products woudl you recommend to wax I used Meguiars and have used that on my MR2. From what I have been told its good stuff but maybe here you guys used a different products??

You must be registered for see images attach

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you need to contact the Mods with your vin to be upgraded to Viper Owner and don't forget to fill in your profile info and contact your local region VCA!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

As for car care products, I'd suggest you try those of one of our sponsors, Turbo Wax

We've begun having great results!

Check out our detailing section, and Tito, the owner, will respond directly to all of your questions.

Last edited:

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...the car looks great.

Did I see that car at the Mopar show last month?

Be sure to attend the Viper "Rally" July 12. It starts at Zorinsky Lake @ 156th & F Street.

Also, there have been a few Vipers at the Flashbacks on Wednesday nights.

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very Nice. Always used Meguiars on all my cars. The very next thing you need to do is throw an MGW "FirstStrike" shifter on that BadBoy, Then a Corsa or Borla exhaust, then some headers, then the Pax, then get some IForge 360's in black with polished rims, then do a Silver stripe kit, then tint the windows...:stick:

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Lee stated above, there was a car like yours in Omaha at the High Impact Perforance Auto Club car show. Was this a Nebraska car?

Bruce

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats!

Just an FYI, if you're going to block out your tag for online privacy reasons, you may want to do the same with your MR2 tag if it is registered to the same name and location as the Viper. ;)

OP
OP
R

redfogo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the exhaust looks after market can any one tell by the pics what brand is could be. It does have a venzano interior as well. The owner I think was from Colorado and moved down here recently, I bought the car in Nebraska. It might have been in a show I don't know i just bought the car last week. The MR2 is under a different name and the viper is in a different location, but I did not see that thank you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten