Just got my 1st Viper!!

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last Friday I took delivery of my 1st Viper (A 2002 GTS 1 of 70)! Everything I read about being a newbie was true...I just didn't imagine it would be this good! Lots and lots of compliments from people...seemed like they knew it was my first day with the new Viper! Look forward to meeting other Gateway Viper owners. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me in my search, especially GTSREDDOG, who took great care of the car and was as honest a seller as one could hope for.

400viper1.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks exciting, what a rush!

First Viper I ever drove was red, made me sweat!

Now I need a blower! And a supercharger would be nice, too!

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats! Welcome to the fold!

Watch out for mod-fever, it is currently spreading at epidemic proportions with no real known cure!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry,

Looks awesome. Are you bring the new beast to the fall colors cruise with the Gateway club on the 1st? PM me for details if you don't know about it. Congratulations.

Michael

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Now be careful! Remember that 90% of wrecks happen in the 1st 30 days of ownership. Respect the awesome power of the Viper...

Now go do tow things... 1 - make sure it is still in your garage (I know you go outside to look at it), and 2 - go do a burnout in a parking lot!

JD

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry Glad you liked the car...Keep it RED SIDE UP!!!
I'm off to make more money so I can get another one real soon...And with the withdrawls I'm already having I mean
REAL SOON...
I'm real glad I sold it to a top notch guy like Terry who will take care of her rather then some schmuck just buying it and trashing it in 2 weeks. Congrats and keep in touch

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, and Welcome! I still have my 1st Viper. The biggest problem you'll have is wiping that silly grin off your face every time you drive it. :2tu: :headbang:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, :2tu:
I bought my GTS back in June and I don't think I'll ever sell it. They are fantastic cars. Remember though, 30% of all Vipers are wreaked in the first year. Don't be a statistic.

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
Six piston Bier claws up front, front brakes in back
Quaife Differential, GKH half shafts, alloy fly wheel,
short throw shifter, polished intakes, K&N air filters, Optima battery,

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes. I really appreciate the statistics in your posts:

What % of wrecks occur in 1st 30 days? 90%

What % of Vipers are wrecked in the 1st yr? 30%

What's the probability of wiping the smile off my face while driving my new Viper? 0%

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't regret your investment. Be very careful with the cooler pavement temperatures! Makes a big difference. Say, I heard most wrecks occur within 5 miles of home so I moved across town.

CEO_CHRON_STUDIOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads,

"Just remember, Cops have helicopters, and plans. they will find you..." Cop friend told me once.

almost a year with my, and no wrecks. NOCK ON WOOD

(DON'T SHOW OFF, until you know your car. Quote from one of my friends with a '96 RT/10 w/550hp.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas