Just got my Mamba delivered!!!

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am now an owner of a White Mamba. It was just delivered an hr ago and I can't get the smile off of my face. I have been reading on here for the last few months trying to soak in as much as I could before I got mine. Well, it was off the trailor for 10 mins before we took it for a ride. Anyone whoever says that Vipers don't get looks have no idea what they are talking about. People seem to gawk and stare as we drove it through a parking lot. I waited in the car while the wife went in to get something to eat. People would drive up and just stare or else drive by slow. They might have been staring at the guy driving who had a smile that ran from ear to ear though. Well, just wanted to say Hi to all of you fellow Viper owners.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is #63. It was the one advertised in the classifieds. Doug and DJ were 1st class people to deal with. I will post pictures tomorrow after I clean and wax her up. There is no way I will post a pic of her dirty. If it wasn't so late I would wash her and wax her tonight. I have made over 10 trips out to the garage to look and sit in her. Now I have truly died and gone to car heaven!!! Hmmm, I could always go out and clean the interior. Thanks for warm welcome. I have always wanted a Viper and everytime I saw one I would stare at it like dog staring at a t-bone.