Just pulled the trigger on GTS

D

dano

Many thanks to all who provided info to me to help make my decision. I will have a Z06 and a Viper side by side in the garage for a few weeks at least (Z will have to go though).

I put a deposit on a '97 Red GTS with about 8K miles.

I can't wait...

Dan in Denver

OP
OP
D

dano

Thanks!

Z06 is a 2002 Torch Red with all black interior. Mielage is 21,200. I have added headers, hi-flow cats, tunnel plate, shorty shifter and new intake.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Dan! The Colo. chapter is a great group of guys, join up when you get your car!

And don't forget...
:needpics:

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! What part of town are you in? I am SE of Denver around Parker and Orchard.

Mr B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet choice. Take the Mrs. on an early drive, so you can explain the week-long smile on your face!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Post pics first thing when you get her. You can take her for a drive later :)

:2tu:

OP
OP
D

dano

Hey cagleman...I'm at Lincoln and I-25...just brought her home an hour ago. I have to admit...I've got two nice butts in the garage...Red GTS and Red Z06.... :2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats Dano!

sounds like we have the same garage-only I am black and blue

the cars that is :headbang:

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations... now get ready to become a celebrity. I'm still not use to people yelling and giving thumbs up, having ur pic taken etc... And you better get ready to answer the 2 big questions

1) How much?
2) How Fast?

They ask them every time.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad we didn't have to twist your arm too hard....just don't tell the wife I helped you out. ;) How is she taking it so far? Show us some pictures!!