Just Put Down a Deposit on my Roe Supercharger!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put down a deposit this morning on my baby! I opted for the high output polished version. 7-8 lbs? I can't wait! I've got a feeling it's gonna be a bad machine when I get done! They think the wait should be less than a couple of months. :D :D :D

LethalBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*grin* Yeah, I just called and they said more are going to be in around August. I think I am going to opt for the anodized version. Probably just because I'm not big on polishing and even though it looks shinier, I just think that black means business. No flame intended! :laugh:

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats you will love it :) . You'll be boosting all the time.

-Lou

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im with JSmith on this one, LOL. its posts like this thatre making me come closer to just takin the damnn plunge and buyin that damnn thing!! just to get it over with!!

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman,

Yeah just go ahead and join the pac. I have an 8lb pulley on my car I origianlly started with the 5 lb because Sean did not yet have the 8 available, although I had to buy injectors to upgrade. I believe if you were to order it now you would just need the 7 lb pulley and different programming.

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just go ahead and join the pac. I have an 8lb pulley on my car I origianlly started with the 5 lb because Sean did not yet have the 8 available, although I had to buy injectors to upgrade. I believe if you were to order it now you would just need the 7 lb pulley and different programming.

[/QUOTE]

How much RWHP did you gain with the change to the 8# pulley?

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BC - very cool!

What's the safest psi our creampuffs are running? Is that (7) about tops with our pistons?

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BC - very cool!

What's the safest psi our creampuffs are running? Is that (7) about tops with our pistons?

I thiiiink 5psi is what Sean is calling safe on the creampuffs. I bought a 99 this time because I planned to do the blower. ;) I didn't want a re-play of the incident I had in my 01. I'm pretty excited about it! I like the looks of the polished one. It's pretty "in your face"! BTW, Kieth Verges did it to me! Even though he neglected to take me for the ride I demanded, ;) he still got me hooked! It was the first one I'd seen in person, and needless to say, I was impressed! Had to have one!

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Carrot, Cool, Do I get to help you install it? :smirk:

Some of the parts will need to be chrome plated, show chrome in Garland
can help with that... :)

How much HP do you think you'l have when installed and tuned?

Later

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dick, I'm hoping for 485rwhp! JK, I hope to be around the 650 mark after headers, throttle bodies, and roller rockers. I think that's a good goal, and if I don't get there I'll spray the SOB!
Jimandela, I grenaded my 01 R/T with nitrous. Trashed a whopping 9 pistons!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte