Just put my '03 up for sale

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GLWS Magnus, glad you got to live the dream. Enjoyed meeting you and hanging out a little bit. School finished next month?
Take it easy

Ron

OP
OP
B

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve! I'm sorry to see it go.

The same to you Ron! I've had a great time with you guys! School finish mid June, but I'm going to Norway tomorrow, back mid May. I'm hoping to attend a club event again then if the Vipers is not sold.

Thanks Brian, I'm going back to school actually! Two more years at uni. This was my first Viper, but not my last!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Magnus.

Gonna miss you big fella.

The club is going up to West Coast Customs this Sat. Looks like about 50 people going.

I can put out the word that your car is for sale.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Magnus,
It has been a great pleasure getting to know you and having you as a member of our Club ! I still remember your first email to me before you even arrived in So Cal asking about the viper and your dream to own one while you were here. Kudos to you for making that dream come true and hopefully you will be back in So Cal again soon.

Let us know when you are leaving....maybe we can get the guys together one last time for you at the Carlsbad Car Show.

Take care,
Lance

OP
OP
B

brNOR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I would definitely have gone to WCC this weekend if I were in town. It would be great if you could put the word out Paul.

Lance, I'm hoping to make it to Supercar Sunday May 19th, if the Viper isn't sold already!
Yes, I remember emailing you, asking all the stupid questions ;) Thanks again for all your help and the warm welcome.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who do not know Magnus, he is a really great guy, always with a ready smile and firm handshake.

His viper is a regular at local SoCal events and always looks spotless.

It's new owner will be buying a real gem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang