Just Recieved My Drag Radials From Partsrack

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These babies are Wicked Looking. Can't wait to put them on the track!

I will post pictures later.

I am sure these are gonna help in the V-10 Nationals Street Tire shoot-out.

JonB told me there are only 10 Sets Remaining. Your gonna need some, call before they are all gone!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree David

I got my 18's in yesterday from Luke@Tirerack. Already had them mounted. Can't decide if I want to go to the track or wait until the V10 Nationals.

These things are huge.

John

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got them from Jon B as well. They should be here next week.
I don't think there are that many left for the first run, so better hurry if you want them.

Thanks Jon. :)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are these bad boys? How long will they last on the street if we left them on are cars. You just never know when a car wants to give it a go.

Prices

Go ahead and grab a set. :usa:

Luke told me that (depending on use) 5,000 miles is realistic.

The BFG rep I spoke with said anywhere from 100-125 quarter mile passes.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it true that these tires will last 15000 miles on the street?

I seriously doubt it. If you do then you will need to change your avatar. :cool: I will be switching mine on and off (I have some beat up wheels they are on) depending on how often I go to the strip. 5,000 sounds resonable to me but, 100-125 passes on the strip is where mine will be rolling.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How much are these bad boys? How long will they last on the street if we left them on are cars. You just never know when a car wants to give it a go.

PartsRack is priced slightly below TireRack, and I run all race-tire sales THRU Luke.....so you can support BOTH OF US (thanks) when you order, and save $10.

And..... PartsRack is awarding 2 Free rear Pilots to the street-tire shootout champ in Bowling Green. Id appreciate YOUR support as well.