Just wanted to give some free mention regarding MGW products

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Many of you know George at MGW. He posts on here when he can. His products are best described as automotive jewelery. I have been a loyal customer of George's for quite some time since I first bought my 97 GTS, when I grabbed a shift knob and license plate bracket. i was then hooked. When my wife asked me what I wanted for christmas this year my choice was simple, every other part Mgw makes in chrome finish for my car. My wife bought me the a/c knobs with black inlay, the dipstick handle, the oil fill cap, the tilt steering handle, and the ashtray. Only thing left to get now is the gas cap. I told her to hold off cause I was up in the air between the old stly with the red pete logo, or his new engraved custom version. I have since made up my mind. the custom new style is getting ordered this week. Thanks George for stepping up to the plate and making quality products that the most disciminative car enthusiast can smile upon. Your work is unique and your quality and commitment admorable. for those not in the know... it's www.mgwltd.com Josh :2tu:

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
some reason that link isn't working right. try this www.mgwltd.com the other one i went back and edited after posting because i inserted a hyphen between mgw and ltd by error.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I agree with everything you say, (I have everything he makes except side sills), I have'ta ask, are you at least getting a deal for polishing George's knob in public like this?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I agree with everything you say, (I have everything he makes except side sills), I have'ta ask, are you at least getting a deal for polishing George's knob in public like this?
LOL at Inferno :2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, ouch... good one Inferno... I have a feeling I will be passing you the tourch shortly.

I see v10snakesucker as being a consistent target with his desire to polish men's knobs.

Jon

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
funny one inferno, arent you the one that recently came up with the great flakie comment regarding forged internals. folk can do a search and easily see that I put, yet another, vca board asphole in his place. and if i was you i wouldnt let jon pass anything to you, you'll come away with an unexplainable itchy rash. You two sweethearts were made for one another. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Flakies bawawawawahahahahahhalolol! So says Jon," inferno, i am so proud of you baby, come over here and let me bend you over son". so says inferno, " oh big jon, put thatcreampuff asp paste in my face " Later ladies. step up the game or get the F off.
\

Most folks here can appreciate the value of something called firsthand vendor opinion. my nut swinging as you say, is to support a member that sponsors this very site by his advertising on it. giving you 2 destructive morons the oppotunity to keep adding your fabulous comments into the hearts of true heterosexuals. both you kids are not included in that classification so dont get upset at me again for telling others you like girls, we all know you dont.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...

Your material is getting better (still weak though). Don't laugh at your own stuff that hard, it is kinda pathetic.. but you at least added a little entertainment to your insults.

Thanks for the laugh.

Jon

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dear V10snakesucka:
Ok you little ****, game on. I challenge anyone to do a search on the flakie thread, I stand by that $hit all day long you little flakie *****, (the one with you shooting your nitrous around your neighborhood cause you think you're cool...the one where I said nitrous was flammable...that's another story, I don't stand by that $hit at all, my apology still stands).

As for Jon and I, maybe we just have the same ability to sniff out phony mo'*****'s such as yourself. You see what is funny about this, is that you are the same $hit you preach about hating. There isn't a bigger a$$hole on this web site than you, you little gerbil garage, nor does anyone on this site have an a$$hole as big as yours...how is Hammy the Hamster doing anyway?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel that Jeff(aka inferno) may be getting an email from the mods advising him that his privileges regarding this site have been banned for 90 days.
You are pushing the envelope a little to much on this site Jeff with the above statements, just so you know. Over on the alley it is fine but here it isn't.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think the guy has a right to say what is on his mind, after all I think he has alot of revelations we all have not known to be true. 1. NITROUS IS FLAMMABLE. 2. I AM AN ---HOLE (for posting something constructive about a vca sponsor and friend to many here)best part is Jeff (inferno) is starting with me for praising a man that he feels so strongly about, that he felt the need to put his, how did he put it "nutswinging", in his very sig. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i think the guy has a right to say what is on his mind, after all I think he has alot of revelations we all have not known to be true. 1. NITROUS IS FLAMMABLE. 2. I AM AN ---HOLE (for posting something constructive about a vca sponsor and friend to many here)best part is Jeff (inferno) is starting with me for praising a man that he feels so strongly about, that he felt the need to put his, how did he put it "nutswinging", in his very sig. GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.

IEATVETS, I hope you're wrong, I started with a light-hearted crack at v10 and he acted like I was his *****, and he owns this site.

V10, like I said above, my first post on this thread was a light-hearted crack, I thought you would be cool with that. Instead, you tried started ripping on me, just like you, I have always been one to stand up for myself and I can dish as good as the next guy, if you want to talk smack....ok. As for MGW and George, I have equal respect for George and his products, I think I have made that clear.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeff i sent you a pm, read it and take it to heart. I believe many here can read your attack on me as just that. there doesnt seem anything too light hearted about telling a man showing respect for a sponsor as being a nutswinger. if your saying you were wrong, i accept the apology. if your not, well, lets just say i am waiting.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for the record here, I DONT OWN THIS SITE. i know my earlier posts may have led many here to think otherwise :rolleyes:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeff i sent you a pm, read it and take it to heart. I believe many here can read your attack on me as just that. there doesnt seem anything too light hearted about telling a man showing respect for a sponsor as being a nutswinger. if your saying you were wrong, i accept the apology. if your not, well, lets just say i am waiting.

If you are willing to accept an apology, I am willing to give you one for my rip on you in an effort to end this, and give MGW and George due respect, I do believe he deserves that.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inferno..

Turning on me is cool, but I gotta agree, if we are just spouting garbage for the sake of running off at the mouth, then its not so funny or entertaining anymore.

This thread is dead to me... we'll have to do constructive/entertaining attacks in another one.

See you girls there.

Jon

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Inferno..

Turning on me is cool, but I gotta agree, if we are just spouting garbage for the sake of running off at the mouth, then its not so funny or entertaining anymore.

This thread is dead to me... we'll have to do constructive/entertaining attacks in another one.

See you girls there.

Jon

I'm not turning on you bro, it's not like that at all.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inferno..

See you girls there.

Jon

I'm not turning on you bro, it's not like that at all.

lol, I need reading comprehension classes... (as if anyone didnt already know that.. lol), I reread what you said.. my Bad.. you didnt turn on me..... :D

Anyways, but in all sincerity, 90% of my rant is in jest and is just me being me. Thanks for the entertainment guys. v10kingw/e is now on the radar, thanks for the fun.

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96