Just wanted to say hi!

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I am now in the market for a 94-96 Viper. I would love to get a 96 GTS but I think a RT/10 is more in my price range. I now have a silver 1999 Corvette with a ATI Procharger, exhaust, custom wheels and other mods. It made 465/470 to the ground on the dyno. If you know any good deals on Vipers let me know. I hope to own one in the next month! Thanks!

Patrick

You must be registered for see images

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I think you'll find many current or previous corvette owners on this forum. I had a 2002 Z06 that I just sold last year, in order to get my 01' GTS.

As far as good deals, I would look on autotrader.com and this forums classified section. Thats were I ended up finding mine. It was about 3,000 miles away in C.A...

You can browse on Ebay. But its been my experience that every car I considered from Ebay, had a story behind it. But I know many members of this forum use Ebay, so there are definately good ones listed on there. Just be careful, and dont buy price alone. A top quality car, is not going to be the cheapest.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you can come over to the dark side! :D

Deals on a 96 GTS are hard to come bye.
You can most likely find a better deal on a '97, if you are looking for a Red GTS.

Like everything else, deals all depend on who you run into, and when you run into them.

Buying here in the classifieds give you a little more security in what you are getting, even though you won't be getting Ebay prices! :2tu:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aggreed, check the ther Viperclub and viperalley classifieds. Both are good places to get Vipers.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome, and you have a very nice looking Vette. It looks like you will fall victim to mod disease easily.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Vette. Do you know where SpeedTek is off of 121/Carson in Haltom City? I'm over there quite often and have a Roe blower you can check out. :usa:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and the decision to buy the snake.

BTW good choice with the procharger they are the best for stangs and vettes.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shelby3, I live right by there! Call me on my cell and let me know when you will be there or if I can come take a look at your car. 817-528-1040.

Patrick

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick,
Good to meet you in person today, you have a quick Vette with some nice mods. I'll keep my eye out for Vipers in your price range. Could you hear the Roe on the fly by? :2tu: :usa:

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick,
Good to meet you in person today, you have a quick Vette with some nice mods. I'll keep my eye out for Vipers in your price range. Could you hear the Roe on the fly by? :2tu: :usa:

It was great to meet you! You flew by so fast all I heard was exhaust! :shocked: Keep a lookout and let me know!

Patrick :headbang: :usa: :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960