Kalifornia law

brianflynn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is why I moved from the peoples republik of kalifornia a long time ago.
They have a new law in effect though it isn't enforced much. ANY modification they can impound your vehicle. Think about that the next time you want to lower your car or get exhaust mods.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought brakes were a factory option? from what i have read on the cf, there are a lot of vipers out there with no brakes.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My word, CA is turning out to be like Italy! No mods allowed in Italy, except anything that comes out of the factory for a specific model.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:confused: I drive my Viper everyday and it's lowered, tinted windows, no front plate, loud exhaust, loud stereo and I have never get pulled over.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just one of the many outdated State laws.... like:

In CA:
It is an offence to detain a homing pigeon.
It is illegal to set a mousetrap without a hunting license.
It is illegal to peel an orange in your hotel room.

CO:
In Denver the dogcatcher must notify dogs of their impending impoundment by posting notices on trees and along a public road
In Sterling cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.

FL:
Farting in a public place after 6pm on Thursdays is illegal
It is illegal to get a fish drunk.

If you are a resident of Hawaii, you can be fined for not owning a boat.

In Fort Madison, IA the law requires the fire department to practice for fifteen minutes before attending a fire.

LA: It is against the law to gargle in public.

MI: Single men between the ages of twenty-one and fifty must pay an annual tax of one dollar.

NE:
Heavy women who happen to be single, widowed, or divorced are banned from parachuting on Sunday. Those who violate this law can be arrested, fined, and given a jail term.
If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.

NY:
You can be sentenced to death for jumping off a building.
If you are riding in an elevator, you must talk to no one, and fold your hands while looking toward the door.
In Walden, it is illegal to give a drink of water to anyone unless you have a permit.
In Rochester firemen must wear neckties on duty.
In New York City women may go ******* in public, providing it is not being used as a business (I DEMAND THIS ONE BE ENFORCED!!)

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"All women, whatever age, rank, profession or degree, whether virgins, maids or widows, that shall impose upon, ****** or betray into matrimony any of His Majesty's subjects, by scents, paints, cosmetics, washes, artificial
teeth, false hair, iron stave hoops, high-heeled shoes, bolstered hips, or padded bosoms shall incur the penalty of the law enforced against witchcraft and like misdemeanors and, upon conviction, that marriage shall stand null and void."

---Act of British Parliament ---1770

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang