Kentucky Speedway 6/24/05 @ Noon

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out an invite to one and all. 6/24/05 at noon is the Petty Driving Experience at Kentucky Speedway. The noon event is the Kings Experience. Check out

http://www.1800bepetty.com/index2.html

I think it's $799, not cheap I know, but something I've wanted to do for a long time. Last check there were still openings! C'mon with me!

Get ready to advance to a higher level of confidence in your driving ability and increased speeds. This program consists of two power packed sessions, 8 laps of rip roaring power and 10 laps of increased speed and excitement. Prior to driving, students will go through two elements of safety and instruction training, in-car and on-track instruction. Between your driving sessions, drivers will receive one-on-one feedback from the Pit Road Instructor, as well as, additional instruction from the on-track driving instructors. After your two driving sessions, students will receive a graduation packet that includes a time sheet with a breakdown of each lap driven. The program is 4 - 5 hours.

Dan :headbang:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun but my schedule is full.

You know...we could rent that entire track for a day for 6K and drive anything we wanted from dawn to dusk.

If we got about 20 Viper owners that would only be 300.00 each.

Have fun!!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taken directly from the site...

Track Testing
$6,000 a day (includes ambulance, fire, safety, and wrecker service. $1,500 additional fee for second team.)

For further information call Karen Bannick at 859-567-3446