Knock-off spinner hubs for stock wheels

PULLNGZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever think that knock-off hubs for stock SRT-10 wheels would be cool. Convinced local machine shop to work with me to design expanding hub adapters and screwed knock-offs to them. Very sharp units! <font color="black"> </font>

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
You're talking about making the wheels look like what the Cobras had, right?

You must be registered for see images

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did someone say spinners....

OP
OP
P

PULLNGZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, Kidding.....All these folks spending a fortune on wheel upgrades, why not add a center cap knock-off. Don't think off it as a "cobra" like concept, more of a modern spoked wheel with knock-off. Send an email and I'll get you a photo.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is a moderator when they are needed!This post needs to moved. :mad: My eyes still hurt. :confused: Cannot believe srtricky would do something like this...lol :D

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever think that knock-off hubs for stock SRT-10 wheels would be cool. Convinced local machine shop to work with me to design expanding hub adapters and screwed knock-offs to them. Very sharp units! <font color="black"> </font>

PLWASE POST A PIC.
If what srtricky posted is what you mean?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, Guys,,

These pics of the retarted (yes RETAR'T'ed) Spinners were from a post where our own Chris aka Y2KSRT10, Pres of the KS VCA Chapter chased down this '**** and asked if he was interested in joining the VCA. I also think that the rules of the KS. VCA also included removing those ******** Spinners prior to joining!

LoL!

Jay K.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The prowler looks awesome with the cobra ones. This is Bob Goetz's cat. :cool:
You must be registered for see images attach

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember guys and gals that the AC Cobra is the closet thing to our Vipers and they had beautifull knock off spinner hubs on their wheels. I believe that is what others becides myself are looking for. Not these ugly import tuner croud huge wheel spinning type but the small three spoke halibrand or dayton type from England. What I have tried to find, with no luck so far, are the type that fit over the bolt patters behind the wheel and stick thru the center wheel hole of the stock wheeks. Then the wheel bolts up as normal and the small spinner threads onto the adapter covering the hole in the wheel. Mary S from Arizona shows what I and others are looking for above but that wheel is the new replacement replica for AC Cobras. L
Email me if anyone finds these hubs.