Knoxville TN Vipers

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be making a move to the Knoxville TN area in the near future. Any Vipers in the area? I hear West Knoxville and Farragut are decent places to live. Any insight/advice appreciated.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there are a few in the area. Regardless, mark your calendar now for the Tail of the Dragon weekend, should be about the first weekend in June. Great trip with about 50 Vipers there for the weekend.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is always a big get together of about 40-50 Vipers at the end of May/early June. Cars from 3-4 different states show up for the Tail of the Dragon weekend.

The area is beautiful, only have a few down months due to weather. :2tu:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we've had 10 states representin' before!
Like anywhere, there's good parts/"not so good" parts. (except for TN.....it's ALL good!)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one more thing. We have a member who owns a repair shop in K'ville. He was a Viper tech from way back. So you're covered there.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would be happy to have you. Knoxville is only an hour away from some of the best driving roads in the country. We have several members there and, as Chip said, an excellent Viper (and other cars too) mechanic. You won't regret a move to Tennessee as several venues call this the best state to relocate and we have a low cost of living. Contrary to popular lore, we don't all live at the edge of a cliff with a dog and a couch on the porch. Well, now that I think about it...

I may be making a move to the Knoxville TN area in the near future. Any Vipers in the area? I hear West Knoxville and Farragut are decent places to live. Any insight/advice appreciated.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you don't wait too long to git yer straw hat, corncob pipe, overalls, etc. er else we'uns 'll think you iz a city slicker.... oh yeah, we all barefoot down here too. :D

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would be happy to have you. Knoxville is only an hour away from some of the best driving roads in the country. We have several members there and, as Chip said, an excellent Viper (and other cars too) mechanic. You won't regret a move to Tennessee as several venues call this the best state to relocate and we have a low cost of living. Contrary to popular lore, we don't all live at the edge of a cliff with a dog and a couch on the porch. Well, now that I think about it...

You never been to Morgan County? :)

Hwy 116 after Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary (closed) was alway's a fun/spirited drive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_State_Route_116

http://www.devilstriangletn.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/DevilsTriangle/DevilsTriangle.html

Copperhead133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Morpar 488 if you move to Knoxville Farragut or the west side is the best place to live. I have a shop All pro Automotive Services and A certified Viper Tech. Send me a Pm and i wiil give you my number hook you up with some of the locals. Brian