Koni Shocks w/Custom Valving & Spring Kit Adjustable Gen 2

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New product from Dave's Viper Parts :

These are designed to meet SCCA T1 club rules, you can use your stock springs for AX, and by using my custom coil/over kit, you can use custom spring rates. The 99 ACR uses 500/750 on the springs, which allows for AX, and road racing. These spring rates are great for street or track use.

You can adj rebound, 9 clicks, from the outside without removing shock or springs. This system works good for AX, and for track events. This kit will come complete with 500/750 springs, coilover kit, and the custom Koni's as seen in photo's.

Kit is $1495.00 plus shipping, send PM for info. "No core deposit" These are brand new shocks from Koni.

More products coming,S/S brake line kits,SRT Fog Light Kits for Gen2,Brake Air Deflectors, and the long awaited Big Brake Kit Gen3/Gen2's.

4459T1_Konis_Custom_002-med.jpg

4459T1_Konis_Custom_004-med.jpg

4459T1_Konis_Custom_006-med.jpg

:usa:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT Fog Light Kits.....are those going to be HID's for the srt's? If so are they going to be the exact same power? with the bulbs being as blue as the factory headlamps? thanks

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad, :cool:

Like RedGTS said, they are just like what's in the pic's, fully adjustable for height, and externally adjustable for rebound.
Ck out the pic's :2tu: :usa:

Just send money :D :usa:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fiorano,
I'll be putting up prices either tomorrow or Tues for the Big Brake Kits, thanks for your interest. You can PM now if you'd like

Thanks Dave :cool:

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well heck! There goes that plan......

How many turns should I just put on mine before I put them back in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187