Kw users quick questions

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok got em on- from ground to lowest part of fender,measureing from middle of wheel(center) 26 and a quarter front and 28 rear- this is on a alighnment rack where it is level perfectly, car rides and drives excellent, its never driven like this- now i feel safe at a spirited speed- the stock shock piston is as big as your pinki, the kw2 is the size of your thumb or a little bigger- never again will i have a stock shock- measuring from center of wheel meaning yardstick running up through middle from ground to bottom of fenders

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok got em on- from ground to lowest part of fender,measureing from middle of wheel(center) 26 and a quarter front and 28 rear- this is on a alighnment rack where it is level perfectly, car rides and drives excellent, its never driven like this- now i feel safe at a spirited speed- the stock shock piston is as big as your pinki, the kw2 is the size of your thumb or a little bigger- never again will i have a stock shock

Take some pics if possible. What did you set your settings at? Full firm or soft? How many clicks? Congrats.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
full firm,3 clicks back from firm- i dont know how to post pics---arrrrg

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
full firm,3 clicks back from firm- i dont know how to post pics---arrrrg

Cool, cant wait to get in the shop on Friday to see where mines at. As far as the pictures go. Go to photobucket and open an account. You can upload your pics from there. I used to be TERRIBLE at posting pics but now its super easy. Takes 2 seconds to set up.:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ill do that- make shure you set your ride height on a alighnment rack on the locks so its level-thats the best way- and tire pressure correct

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ill do that- make shure you set your ride height on a alighnment rack on the locks so its level-thats the best way- and tire pressure correct

Will do. Its WAY out of alignment now so that will be done Friday as well.

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Front height is about 24 3/4 and rear is 27 1/4....so I'm a good inch lower in front and 3/4 in the rear. My settings are full firm in rear and 6 in front.
Bluesrt---so no bouncy feel? You running stock wheels/tires still

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try this again with pic

What the heck,,,,Uploading pics change all of a sudden??

Nevermind....
Rear Height
You must be registered for see images attach

front height

I just like my damn ride height!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Silvert8-----My rear is not much lower than yours and thats where I feel my issue is. I will be adjusting some more in the next couple days, I will figure this out I hope.

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Silvert8-----My rear is not much lower than yours and thats where I feel my issue is. I will be adjusting some more in the next couple days, I will figure this out I hope.

Try to set both front and rear to the same settings. I will let you know how mine turns out tomorrow. CROSSING my fingers.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it doesnt ride like a cadi- but no horrific bouncy feel- it is stiff and on a rough road it is very slightly bouncy, but normal as it gets- handles totally differant with the kws. lowering caps on stock shocks is dangerous as hell in my opinion- unless your in a parade- yes stock wheels n tires