Lambo Crash Here In Illinois

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This hit Reddit yesterday... Palatine Road & Wheeling Rd in Wheeling was the identified intersection. It almost looks like the camera car was egging the guy on; but seriously...

-mb

You must be registered for see images attach

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an idiot. Got what he deserved...unfortunately he messed up the afternoon of a couple of others who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time......

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm all those driver nannies and he ends up in a heap...LOL Maybe some skill would be a better investment than traction control.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that Lambo suffered a major fail somewhere between the steering wheel and driver's seat.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, stupid move for sure. But i hate the a$$holes in the camera car laughing about it. Jerks.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That goes back to lesson one I learned on this site when I first bought my Viper... "Have front wheels pointed straight ahead when jumping on it..."

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking that, similarly provoked and mishandled, a Viper would've safely performed a complete 360 instead of veering into oncoming traffic.

;)

I give the video car occupants credit for pausing a beat prior to breaking out in laughter. There's that "I can NOT believe he did that" moment, and then you really can't help but laugh at foolishness (in the absence of injury, of course).

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to see stuff like this, but that's what happens when you hit the gas pedal while making a turn!
That's one embarrassed Lambo Driver and 2 very unhappy victims. On the + side, at least no one looks injured?

You only have to go on You Tube to see more of these incidents. So many cars get on the Gas while making the turn :rolleyes:

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can drift my frigging Escalade..seriously that trucks a riot in the rain. But I know how to drive stuff. What happened to that guy was what happens when you hit the gas when making a turn and you arent at least as skilled as jeremy on top gear. LOL As a driver that lambo guy is completely incompetent. You can see his brain lock up as fear overcame him and he realized he was in a slide and did not know which way to turn the wheel or how much. SO.... he did nothing and there you go. I would never ride with that guy anywhere.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, does everyone and his mother always have a video rolling at all times. I'm not sure what's worse crashing your car or the shame associated with being plastered all over the net. I love how dumb the guys are that posted the video, they show themselves crossing a double yellow through the left turn lane. Talk about implicating yourself, hello, have you heard of editing the video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte