Lambo Doors

shortybighead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone installed the kit on their car? If so, how much, where did you get it done, pros and cons? Thanks in advance!

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please move out of the city and stop drinking the water.It has affected your thinking.Whats next spinners???

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was thinking this same question. i think it would look good but ive never seen it done before

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please move out of the city and stop drinking the water.It has affected your thinking.Whats next spinners???

funny thing is that somebody put spinners on a viper. i saw the pics but i cant find them now

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was thinking this same question. i think it would look good but ive never seen it done before
Yes, but your signature indicates an 85 S10 Blazer. That does provide much confidence over your vehicle decision making. :)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

funny thing is that somebody put spinners on a viper. i saw the pics but i cant find them now

thank you i hope they are lost forever

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, but your signature indicates an 85 S10 Blazer. That does provide much confidence over your vehicle decision making. :)

aint too many people in high school who have vipers. :shocked: btw there isnt anything in your sig? you probly drive a geo metro! :D :smirk:

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you probly drive a geo metro! :D :smirk:

Only true pimps drive Geo Metro's - Know the facts before you go saying things like that. You're lucky I caught that, you better take it back before something nasty happens to you!

:laugh: :headbang:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah only true pimps drive s-10 blazers that the spedometer dont work, weather striping is gone, can open the door with a penny, can start the engine without a key, and can barely go on the freeway. so dont be talken pimpen till you see my car!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone installed the kit on their car? If so, how much, where did you get it done, pros and cons? Thanks in advance!

Please stick your hands in a blender, for you are not allowed to ever post again. Lambo doors on a Viper, PUH-******'-LEAZE! :rolleyes:

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm afraid that I'm going to have to agree with Austin on this one...

Lambo doors are only cool on ONE car.....a LAMBO

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wouldn't work anyway. Look at the design of the door. The door undercuts the fender. No room, as the doors would crash into the front fenders when opening.

Shortybighead. Interesting choice of names.....

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I thought only ricers even thought about Lambo doors on their cars. I still never get tired of seeing these people who think their car is cool because their doors flip up like a 250K car. I've even seen them on a Navigator like mine, it makes me sick. Austin was right, go put your hand in a blender and then buy a Honda Civic.

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I feel the need to put an end to this.
It would be the RICEST, uncoolest thing ever but I'll tell you why else it won't happen.

It would be very hard to make aftermarket lambo doors work on a GENIII. There's virtually no frame near the door hinges to carry all the weight. They will have to be bolted or connected to the strut towers somehow. You are probably looking at a $10,000 custom lambo door work including modification to the frame.

In short, Forget It !

Open and close the hood more often. It swings vertical :D

OP
OP
S

shortybighead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry that I offended anyone with such a ridiculous question! Forgive me O VIPER GODS, those who know all and everything about good taste!

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shortybighead, I think that you are on the wrong forum!! your remarks are not appreciated and you have not impressed anyone. The folks on this forum are very Viper oriented and mature. Possibly you should think, before you type. :smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang