Lambo doors

GOT VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about installing Lambo doors has anyone ever done it? Also what is the best brand to go with?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I forgot to contact you back about a photoshoot! Good to see you on the forums.

I thought about this for a while (and so have a few other owners). I just don't see how it could be done as easily with a viper compared to a prowler or corvette since the doors on a viper sorta overlap the hood and front fenders.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're gonna get flamed a lot, but honestly, I'd like to see it. I dont think I'd ever do it to my car, but I'd really like to see someone else do it. It seems like its gonna take a lot of fabricating like GTS-R said

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, here's what it might look like

*I put up a little cleaner looking one*
You must be registered for see images

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look cool, but too aftermarket looking for me.

And as Chad said, this might not be the right crowd to ask. Get your flame suit out:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I forgot to contact you back about a photoshoot! Good to see you on the forums.

I thought about this for a while (and so have a few other owners). I just don't see how it could be done as easily with a viper compared to a prowler or corvette since the doors on a viper sorta overlap the hood and front fenders.

I think you're right about the overlaps. Probably the better aftermarket door would be something more like the Koeningsegg doors, although the engineering for something like that would be mind boggling.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
better get flamed here than over at the alley. But personally I dont think it would look that good.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about installing Lambo doors has anyone ever done it? Also what is the best brand to go with?

I haven't a clue about how to accomplish this but since you are in NY, you might give Unique Autoworks a call. I'm sure if someone has a kit, they will know about it.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think it would be all that bad. If you were doing it i would say to use LSD doors, but i see they dont have anything for the Viper. I have seen that kit on a Gallardo and it was amazing how clean and how perfect it worked, you would have thought its factory. It should be for $5,200!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These cars don't leak bad enough as it is, imagine sealing those doors.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you dont mind sending it to Chicago I can have it done for you. However I will tell you that Lambo doors are a pain in the frikkin ass. We just did a 2007 Escalade which cost $5000 and one week later changed it back for another 3g.
Your car is unique enough that you dont need anything else. just my .02

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got Venm:

I do not think that they are very good looking on Vipers but that is just my opinion. Let me know what you decide to choose either way.

Also I saw you car at Chucks today. Looks sharp!!!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concurr. Furthermore, I think Lambo doors on anything but a Lambo is obsurd.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have to say it.

The whole car is lime green! The brakes and valve colors included, I don't think the lambo doors are going to be an issue as far as the looks are concerned :D

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, I have to say it.

The whole car is lime green! The brakes and valve colors included, I don't think the lambo doors are going to be an issue as far as the looks are concerned

Seriously, I think Lambo doors would fit the motif of that car quite well. :rolleyes:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just did a 2007 Escalade which cost $5000 and one week later changed it back for another 3g.

I think Lambo doors on SUV's are one of the dumbest mods of all-time, but why would someone drop $5k on lambo doors and then $3k a week later to switch it back?

because they just wanna spend money BTW if you were going to get new doors for your viper (even though I wouldnt recommend getting different doors) would would get Butterfly doors instead. They look alot better than lambo doors

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you were going to get new doors for your viper (even though I wouldnt recommend getting different doors) would would get Butterfly doors instead. They look alot better than lambo doors

You think Lambo doors on a Viper would take some engineering, try putting butterfly doors on a SRT or RT/10 :)

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on bringing this thread back up but my mind struck an idea...

Instead of fiddling with the doors why not the hood? No one has done a clamshell hood on a SRT yet like the Gen I/II models do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96