Lamborgini Poker Run Sat. April30

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo. of Northern N.J. is having a Poker Run/ Running of the Bulls, starting at 9:00am on this sat. I will be there with my Viper and there will be many other exotics .If anyone wants to go let me know.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo. of Northern N.J. is having a Poker Run/ Running of the Bulls, starting at 9:00am on this sat. I will be there with my Viper and there will be many other exotics .If anyone wants to go let me know.
Running of the Bulls??? Does this have something to do with that Bison Burger? LOL

I see Rob F. has picked it up on the Ferrari Site. Rob does a lot of weekend "fun runs" that start at the Montclare rest stop of the GSP. Gotta be a bit careful with some of his group. Their driving style tends to draw a LOT of law enforcement attention.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I hear you,I have done it before with him (got to smoke a Giardo :) ) but I use my head .... as for the food part Mr. Pres, we will leave that for the "Diliverance Diner"

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott wait till you drive with me.You wanna see the law come down and me get away with it? Damn that badge comes in handy :headbang: :headbang:

nfelmlee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The event details are here:

Lamborghini of Bergen

"The dealership open house part of the event is open to all exotic car owners and aficionados, however the driving portion we will try to limit to the exotic cars only."

Will they consider the vipers to be "exotics?"

-nick

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" I am meeting them at the dealership of Rte 17 .....are you coming out? we could meet on 17 get Adam to bring his Italian thingamagig out :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" I am meeting them at the dealership of Rte 17 .....are you coming out? we could meet on 17 get Adam to bring his Italian thingamagig out :)
"Thingamajig"??? That's one hell of a tractor! :D

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Thingamajig"??? That's one hell of a tractor! :D

[/QUOTE]
Now that Adam is viperless we can poke fun at him :D

[/QUOTE]

Oh I knew you guys were going to break on me! :D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve . if the weather holds up ill meet you somewhere. i dont know jersey too well. maybe ill meet you by gw bridge on side of jersey?

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok sounds good guys...maybe the *** man will come out and play to..... the weather looks bad but they never get it right anyway so we can see what they say on thurs.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yooooooooooooooooooo can't wait.Yo Scotttttttttttttttt my insanity is coming out.yoooooooooooooooooooooooo bendover rover an let jimmy take over.yooooooooooooooooo