Larry Macedo=Big HP

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well last week was the Midwest regional....What a great party Thursday night...Thanks to RM Corporation and BRIMZ clip and flip eyewear...Now the Numbers After Larry Macedo got done with my car we managed 680 RWHP and 690RW torque. This with pump gas and a STOCK 708 cam. Once I put on a cold air box and get the timing advance program from Sean we will make more power....Any one with a ROE S/C or needing assistance NEED to call Larry....He is the VIPER GOD

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry is lost .....Please send him home soon as possible....Give him a compass and show him the south mark.LoL
Proracer1...... impressive numbers.

Cudaman :usa:

V

vegasviper

Proracer, are you forged piston?????????? How much boost

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry is lost .....Please send him home soon as possible....Give him a compass and show him the south mark.LoL

You Fl. guys better watch out.......one day another state will keep Larry !!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You Fl. guys better watch out.......one day another state will keep Larry !!

Will there be a ransom..... If so I will spear head a collection drive..... We can get the boys scouts , girl scouts, Porsche club to start collecting now..... Florida will be ready!!!!

You must be registered for see images
:usa:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nah, he'll turn up soon. I just woke him up, gave him a cup of coffee, and put him back on the road so you FL guys can quit whining. :D I think he does like the TN/NC mountains quite a bit though. :rolleyes: Larry is a heck of a nice guy in addition to being a great tuner, and he has flat worked his tail off on this road trip. I hope for all our sakes he takes some time off soon or he may quit completely and start herding goats.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry's shop is in Orlando Fl. but he will travel. Maybe I could just be his pilot :)

LOL, Tony! We should get together and install/tune these S/C'd cars? I'm only guessing you pilot/own a twin engine plane, Sir?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No twin....only a fast single. Night flying over mountainous terrain in the clouds is much to safe in a twin :) Click my avitar. You do the install/tune and I will do the test drive !!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS...... The Fl guys are in negotiations with the Disney crew about installing some beautiful mountains around Larry's shop and house ....... so Larry won't have any thoughts about moving away!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2MANYTOYS...... The Fl guys are in negotiations with the Disney crew about installing some beautiful mountains around Larry's shop and house ....... so Larry won't have any thoughts about moving away!

lol :D

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to build a home in the mountains between Brian (Toomanytoys) and Ronnie (RedGTS). The closest thing we have to that type of terrain is Mt. Dora, a rolling hill. Actually, it's more like a valley IMO. You guys are very fortunate to live in such places and I'm jealous to say the least. Not to mention they both have or live on huge plots of land whereas we have zero lot lines here. The rising cost of property and homes here in Orlando is said to soon rival that of LA in less than five years time.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT!!! I FORGOT WE BUILD THE VIPER HERE TOO!! :D

proracer1..... Thank goodness you are there to supervise the building our mechanical wonders, if not they might still be turning out K- Cars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine