LAST CHANCE FOR THE ULTIMATE IN VOI.8 GOODIES!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Direct from Viper Headquarters:

If you haven't ordered your Saturday Night centerpiece or your ceiling banner from VOI.8. Deadline for orders will be October 11. At that time we will place the order and send out the goodies.

Ceiling Banner - $195

Saturday Night Centerpiece with car - $90

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I NEED THAT CENTREPIECE WITH THE MODEL AND WANT TO ORDER IT ON TIME :eek: Someone please call or mail Viper Headquarters for me, I live in The Netherlands :eek:

vipermamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

I called about ordering the centerpiece car model from the VOI 8 and they said that the VCA car model would be for sale at Target, Meijers, etc. Please send me the order form.

Thanks.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to order a centerpiece. I'm a little confused, do we need an order form or do we call Viper headquarters? And if the deadline is the 11th does that mean we can still do it on the 11th?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to order a centerpiece. I'm a little confused, do we need an order form or do we call Viper headquarters? And if the deadline is the 11th does that mean we can still do it on the 11th?

Someone please give them a call for me so I can order one in time, I can't do that on my own since I live on the other side of the big pond called the Atlantic Ocean. I really want this model :(

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered mine by calling the VCA. They are taking orders through the end of the day. The VCA number is 1-800-998-1110.

I don't know the prefix to dial them from here in The Netherlands, someone PLEASE order one for me so we can make payment arrangements later :(

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone received the items yet??? It has now been almost 6 weeks since the final orders went in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi