Last run to Splash for brunch???

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather update: As of today, the "hippy dippy weatherman" (for those who remember) is calling for clear and sunny from Thursday thru Monday with temp high around 50.:D

So, looks like we'll have great driving weather!:drive:

Looking forward to a good turnout and a great brunch!

See y'all Sunday.

Peter

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. My wife said she is going, we got the baby sitting confirmed, so we will be there!

I have your cell number in my phone in case I need to call you while on the way over.

See you Sunday!:drive:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Splash Brunch Run:
Jimmy + Shannon
Peter +1+ Zoe
Tony
RudeDawg
Steve + Maria
Howard
Scott?
SlateEd?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be there regardless of the weather...must get in another run before snow comes.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to make it but it looks like I won't have any free time till the afternoon. Couldn't have eaten anything (since I'm in the midst of a 2 month strict diet), but the drive and chat would have been fun :(.

Sorry Jimmy. Maybe I'll see you guys on the road up there later in the day.

Have fun!:dance:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I don't catch up with you sooner Scott, then I'll see you at the holiday party. :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, another really nice, enjoyable event! Thanks so much for setting it up.

Sam and I are stuffed, but as you said, the food was great... except too many calories!:D Wouldn't have minded a nice bloody mary (or two) with my meal, but won't drink and drive...booooo!

Good seeing everyone and would like (again) to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!

Hope we see everyone at the holiday party, but right now, its only a maybe!:(

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone, it was great food and great company! :) Yep I think we are all full!:smirk: Hope the Long Islanders had a good trip back. :drive:Will post pics when I get time, might not be until 2morrow. :eater: Is winter over yet so we can plan some more CT events? lol

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, so we got home and would you believe it???? Zoe was wearing the sweater too!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

:lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, so we got home and would you believe it???? Zoe was wearing the sweater too!!!!!!
:lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

I have this image in my head....:omg: Frank, time to go shopping!! :rolleyes:

Yummm!

Couldn't make this run. :mad: Been winterizing my place. I went to the one before "Jimmy's cruise to Splash", leaving I had to move my seat back one notch! :)

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yummm!

Couldn't make this run. :mad: Been winterizing my place. I went to the one before "Jimmy's cruise to Splash", leaving I had to move my seat back one notch! :)

I think Zoe's looking for a date. :eater:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only see one pic, just the back of Tony's car. Is there a reason it isn't opening?

Oh, Zoe asked for a picture of Frank and wanted to know who that Susan woman was!:lmao:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah, a duh!!!

Tried a different computer and it worked. I have no patience, so probably didn't wait long enough for it to change frames!:dunno:

Have a great Thanksgiving!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, thanks for sharing the pictures and "BIG THANKS" for all you do for the club :2tu: It's a pleasure to work with you and "CONGRATS" again for NY/CT Member of the year :headbang:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, thanks for sharing the pictures and "BIG THANKS" for all you do for the club :2tu: It's a pleasure to work with you and "CONGRATS" again for NY/CT Member of the year :headbang:
Adrian, the pleasure is all mine! Can't wait for next summer so we can have even more fun. :drive: Thanks for your support and all the club members and officers! :2tu: :headbang:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yummm!

I'll have to visit you soon Chuck with my other part. Trying to resist putting the car away for the winter. :cool:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, the pleasure is all mine! Can't wait for next summer so we can have even more fun. :drive: Thanks for your support and all the club members and officers! :2tu: :headbang:

All right you two, get a room, I'll pay for it. :D Now let's get back to that hottie Zoe. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21