LESLIE is a MODERATOR!!!! Congrats!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Leslie! I was not sure where to post this! If in wrong place, LESLIE can now move it! :2tu:
NICE to have a woman also on-board as a moderator!
You all rock! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Leslie will do a bang-up job (sorry Les~~continuance of the DAVE/LESLIE thread!)...good luck with us!!! ~jules

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie's already stacking up to be the most popular mod here. I think Kelly and John only had 1 or 2 threads for them. Leslie's already at 4 I believe :D Whats the new rules on bashing Corvettes now? :D

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie's already stacking up to be the most popular mod here. I think Kelly and John only had 1 or 2 threads for them. Leslie's already at 4 I believe :D Whats the new rules on bashing Corvettes now? :D

HAHHHH!!!! KNEW we'd 'win' someday!!!! *pffffffft*! 'STACKING up' you say? :eater: ~jules

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont know about the most popular, but she is definately the HOTTEST moderator here! :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now.....BIG seems to be assigned to Juli

am I gonna have to police YOU Dave? haha

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, HECK, if I've reposted over a repost of a posted post...how come everyone's posting on THIS thread??? They didn't see the other threads either? WEIRD!!!!! LOL....yes, Leslie, glad something GOOD has come to you...you deserve it girl! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Another Leslie post!;)

Congrats. Again.

Why post in this one?? It so far has the most posts so I think it indirectly became the "official" Leslie only thread!;)

:D:D

Robert

V

Venomiss

Maybe we can ask the moderators to merge all these threads into thread for both Leslie and ViperTony announced by Lee00BlacksilverGTS?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats