LETHAL 750+ supercharger= LETHAL 1000? Nope...better!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know we are putting the finishing touches on the LETHAL 750+ package (LETHAL 750 with more aggressive cam, exclusive headers designed for 550 c.i., no cats, billet main caps for strength) for those who are not concerned with passing CA emissions/sniffers. The original LETHAL 750 was made to pass CA emissions: conservative cam, cats, and had to pass noise restrictions for Car and Driver (very restrictive cats); yet it still made an unprecendented (for all motor) 650 rwhp and 715 rwtq on 91 Octane!!
Just how much MORE POWER will the LETHAL 750+ make? We'll know for sure next week!!!

As many of you also know we are going to be offering a supercharger kit that can be used as a stand alone, or with any of our LETHAL PERFORMANCE PACKGES (LETHAL 500, 600, 650, and yes, the LETHAL 750). Originally, we were conservatively expecting to turn the LETHAL 750 into the LETHAL 1000 (app. 850 rwhp) with minimal boost. However when you are starting with 750 hp, this is more attainable than we initially anticipated!!

As a result, we are raising the bar for the LETHAL 750 + supercharger package. Our new goal will be 1000 REAR WHEEL HP and torque!!! That means close to 1200 hp and torque at the engine!!!!

Just how soon will we find out for sure? Sooner than you think!!!

We'll keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Wayne

CNTW84U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAyne,as a Lethal 650 customer I can hardly wait!
Time to hold on the NOS idea!
Hurry with the info, as Santa is just
a month away.
Bob

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob-
You've got mail.
'Our chef's special of the day is the LETHAL 1200.'

Let's talk about upgrading your LETHAL 650 to a LETHAL 1200. I think you'll have enough power then...don't you?

Hold on tight....
-Wayne

Landspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please send me information on the APEX 1200 packadge too! I too was considering nitrous but I would rather have a constant power adder. Go APEX Motorsports for help raising the bar, I can see in the future having less that 800 horse power will be "slow".

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Landspeed-
Although I have never thought of a 800hp Viper 'slow' (unless you are comparing them to fighter jets!), I can agree with you that 1200hp is INSANE!! We aim to please Viper-crazed customers.

After building 750+ hp on motor alone (I have been told that this is the most powerful naturally aspirated Viper built that runs on pump gas), we decided to aim higher and try using our Bulletproof 750 engine package with a supercharger. Our goal: 1200hp. Simple....no. Attainable...YES!

Give us a call at 408.562.1000 with any questions.
The VCA will be the first to hear the results!
Thanks for your support.
-Wayne

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wayne, is the shop closed right now or something? I've tried to call several times and never get anything but an answering machine. I also left a message last week and haven't heard anything. I wanted to know whether the new c/f airbox with 3 1/2" outlets and the new throttle bodies are available yet.

Reaction score
Ronnie, check your mail!
cool.gif

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill.
smile.gif
I knew one of you would pop up soon. If you'd quit killing yourselves trying to build an Earth-bound Space Shuttle and get back to dealing with those of us after a measly 700-800 horsepower, you wouldn't have this problem!!
smile.gif
smile.gif