Let's drink more port..

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading the Dec 15, 07 Wine Enthusiest magazine and came across this advertisement.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

OP
OP
L

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My den is in Orange County and with this weather I think I'm starting to come out of hibernation.

V

Venomiss

Our partners over at VCA Goods have just announced something that I KNOW some folks will want to take advantage of: A limited Viper Club of America wine!

vca_fangs_wine.jpg

This fine Cabernet features a deeply etched bottle with the VCA logo and is individually numbered. Only 250 bottles will be produced. So if you are looking for the perfect gift for the holidays or simply to spice up your regional VCA holiday party, be sure to visit VCA Goods before it is too late! :2tu:

Just in case you missed this one. I know some posted pictures of what they received.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our partners over at VCA Goods have just announced something that I KNOW some folks will want to take advantage of: A limited Viper Club of America wine!

vca_fangs_wine.jpg

This fine Cabernet features a deeply etched bottle with the VCA logo and is individually numbered. Only 250 bottles will be produced. So if you are looking for the perfect gift for the holidays or simply to spice up your regional VCA holiday party, be sure to visit VCA Goods before it is too late! :2tu:

Just in case you missed this one. I know some posted pictures of what they received.

Is it from a winery we'd know?

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score