Let's see those custom plates

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Let\'s see those custom plates

Who's plate frame is this? Looks a little wider than most and shows more of plate (some cut off part of last letter)

225License_Plate.jpg

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, it is from MGW. I thought they still sold it. Just ordered the SRT version a little while back. I believe they have both a short and long version.

Hmmm. My plates have been getting some attention lately. Hope the police are less interested!

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

A few days ago I logged on to California DMV's site and spent at least an hour entering different custom plate options. 95% of my ideas were already taken but I found a few that were still available, and in the end I took "WILD SNK"
I let a friend with an 03 Cobra take "UR BITTN", but the rest of these are still up for grabs.(in cali of course) You are allowed seven characters and a small space.

"CHOICE V"
"YR BITTN"
"UR BITT"
"CHOMPED"
"SCARFED"
"SKARFED"
"VIPIRRR"
"POISINN"

I kinda liked CHOICE V (my username), POISINN and CHOMPED but had to go with "WILD SNK"

Dave

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1701-D (The Starship Enterprise / Picard's not Kirks)! Dorky? Yes. Can I deal with that? Yes. Do I care that I'm a dork? Nope.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I LOVE that plate frame! I have seen a frame that read San Jose Corvette Clinic on a black GTS here in The Netherlands, both are too funny and cool :D

Just got mine in the mail today!!!

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21