LF Mechanic/Viper Tech in the Greater Toronto Area

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everyone...anyone from Ontario here know of any solid viper techs or mechanics in the greater gta/mississauga/oakville?

ive called a couple of dealerships, and found a couple viper techs, but i am not sure if anyone has any experience with any of them. the one on mavis and 401, which is team chrysler, i was told that the viper tech actually owns a viper himself, which is a good sign i guess.

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's a tech at Raceway. He seems knowledgable and he owns a Viper too. Or talk to Dan from Viper Specialty Performance. He's located in the Buffalo area but many people from around the world speak with him regarding Vipers.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out Raceway's Viper Tech! Had been there for oil change and rear diff fluid change and he was just plain awesome! Cannot say enough good things about him.:2tu:

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies. garrett i sent you an email!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are needing it in that area, Talk to Garron. He can help you! :)

Nice to see another Ontarian on here! In the event you did not know, there is a local chapter of the VCA here in Ontario. In the event you need more info or if at somepoint you decide you would like to join the Ontario VCA, his email is [email protected]. His name is Nabil and he will be able to help you regardless of what you are looking for.

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me as well! I am more than happy to help!

Robert

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it was. After a couple of emails I decided he is the man. He even sent me a couple of photos (without me asking) of the "Viper Area" in the shop. He seems like a great guy, and look forward to him getting my car ready for summer.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The great thing about Garrett is that he isnt just mechanically in touch with the car, but he's just a great easy going person that can explain something complex to simple minded guy like me! :)

Plus he answers all questions be it silly or not.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala