Link : Polk Audio DB-650 Speakers for Sale

nevrenuf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See add in classifieds. I have a barely used, perfect condition, set of these speakers for sale. These are a very easy replacement for stock front door speakers on SRT Vipers, use stock grills, no cutting, no drilling, no holes, etc.. tremendous improvement over the stock speakers.

SEE THE CLASSIFIED AD FOR MORE DETAILS.

Thanks! [email protected]

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried that Pold upgrade too. Stereo sounded like crapola.. LOL!! I think I'll give mine away for shipping .. LOL!!
G

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the upgrade and was very happy with the result. The stock door speaks are, as you say, crapola.

I would suggest this to anyone with an Gen III.

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it really worth it? The stereo system on the Gen III sounds so crappy that it's hard to believe that two small speakers would really make a difference.

The other day my wife and I went for a ride with the top down. After a short while my wife asked me to turn the radio off because it sounded so bad that it was giving her a headache (LOL).

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stereo in the car is decent but with the stock speakers it just sounds like it is missing in the mid and mid/low range. Thre Polks definitely fix that. With the Polks I am completely satisfied with the stereo. You just get more out of the Polks than the stock door speaks. Well worth the $100. Do a search... There are a bunch of posts about it.

OP
OP
N

nevrenuf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TO ALL : PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SPEAKERS HAVE SOLD..

THANK YOU!

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to jazz up my system on my 06' Viper.. BUT do not want to mess with drilling holes and rewiring the car. When top down and going 85-90 the sound system sounds like crap.. any ideas..

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try the Polks... worth a try since it is only as $100 upgrade and you can do it yourself. If you can use a screw driver, you can install them. The stereo is far better with them then without.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that is because speakers coming in sizes. These fit right into the factory doors. The speakers are 6 1/2 in diameter. Just ask for the Polk DB-650 Speakers

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I meant was the POLKS sounded like CRAP. Totally changed the sound of the stereo for the worst. IMHO I would NOT put these in.

Gerald

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why. There are many on this site who have done it including myself which are really happy with the result. When I installed them I did need to turn down the base as a result. The Polks made a world of difference for me. The stereo is now useable.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte