Little Bit Of Fun on July 2 ***Pics***

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My brother's boss sold his Ford GT and we were responsible for taking it to the transport truck. Well... you know how things go... a guys gotta eat right! We all know that ******* has great WINGS!!! We stopped and chowed down real quick and got a couple of pics along the way. The Holiday Inn Express is where I work.

LARGER Pics in my gallery if anyone is interested!!! :2tu:

8683DSC06946-med.JPG

8683DSC06951-med.JPG

8683DSC06943-med.JPG

8683DSC06942-med.JPG

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is just amazing how low the GT is compared to the GTS which is a pretty darn low car in its own right.

V

venms96

At least these ****** chics are waaaaaay better looking than the last bunch I saw from Austin, TX. in a past post. Whew, I didn't wanna say anything then, because the post was about a great ride they had that day, but jeeeez, I thought Texas would have represented better than that.

Great pics of two great cars ! But I would have told that girl to quit leaning on the GT !!

venms96
1996 GTS-Stock
SDMF

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least these ****** chics are waaaaaay better looking than the last bunch I saw from Austin, TX. in a past post. Whew, I didn't wanna say anything then, because the post was about a great ride they had that day, but jeeeez, I thought Texas would have represented better than that.

Great pics of two great cars ! But I would have told that girl to quit leaning on the GT !!

venms96
1996 GTS-Stock
SDMF
Hahaha, can't say that I disagree with you. It was the first morning shift though, so we weren't expecting anything grand.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala