lloyds Mats--Must Read

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Members,
I wanted to let you know if you ordered Lloyds mats before this Monday and you already received them take a look at this, you might need to reorder. I ordered my mats in late May and received them quickly and noticed the passenger side mat did not cover the entire floorboard. I worked with CARID and Lloyds to get the proper measurements for the passenger floor mat and i received the updated mat today and it is a perfect fit. CARID and Lloyds were very easy to deal with, no hassle at all. no matter who you ordered from if it bothers you like it did me call them and let them know the passenger doesn't fit and ask them to have Lloyds send another, they actually send both the driver and passenger for free but the driverside is perfect and its the same cut so you'll just have a extra drivers side. check out these before and after pics.

PICS showing where mat was short
securedownload-41.jpeg

securedownload-51.jpeg

securedownload-61.jpeg

PICS showing the old mat laying on top of new cut mat. you can see how much wider the new cut on the bottom is.
securedownload.jpeg

securedownload-14.jpeg

securedownload-21.jpeg

PIC of new cut mat in car. it covers the entire floor
securedownload-31.jpeg

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My lloyd's mats fit right. I guess they updated their reference for the viper by the time I ordered mine.