Llyod's mats are awesome

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
these are just great! i ordered from CARID and they came very quick with free shipping

securedownload-2.jpeg

securedownload-1.jpeg

OP
OP
K

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The ones my dealer put in the car were the plain, thin, ebony mats that didn't really fit. These are a huge improvement.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe when ordering the car there was a check box for no-charge optional mats. It was so long ago, I will have to revisit that scenario.

The ones my dealer put in the car were the plain, thin, ebony mats that didn't really fit. These are a huge improvement.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to see Lloyd's mats site, but can't see if they offer a choice of color.
I would like one to match the Sepia interior or at least black with Sepia outline

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like 'em...pretty sure even with sepia int the mats are back too...got a link to Llyod's?

OP
OP
K

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go to carid.com, you can't order direct from Lloyd's. if you type in 2013 viper floormats on google then click on CARID's link to it will take you right to the ordering page. I got mine 5days after order and I remember them giving me all the options for colors, piping, and logo color when ordering. I will say this, if you have a black interior don't order black order ebony because that is what matches perfectly. Total cost was 268.80

Last edited:

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
being from California, I'm surprised that you didn't contact the norcal viper club to see what they had to offer-Their mats are superb

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
To remind myself whether mats are included....I just had a look at the feature pamphlet of 2013 vipers....and it states that.... on the GTS.....mats with the model logo (STRYKER-I presume!)....are standard... optional on SRT.... and those mats will be good enough for me!!!

OP
OP
K

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To remind myself whether mats are included....I just had a look at the feature pamphlet of 2013 vipers....and it states that.... on the GTS.....mats with the model logo (STRYKER-I presume!)....are standard... optional on SRT.... and those mats will be good enough for me!!!
Well i did not get those floormats. Mine were plain, thin, and didn't even fit. I'm calling drive srt this morning.

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did not receive " Logo" mats on my Launch Edition GTS which is fully optioned....dont think anyone else has either.... The mats they provide pretty much ****..The driver side matt is not enven cut out correctly and there is a huge gap under the gas peddle area...

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that should be standard it surprises me actually if factory mats aro anything less than this

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about those who get the sepia interior??? They are screwed lol. When I get my viper I'm sending it to John Caravaggio to match the carpet on the floor all the way to the trunk to match the sepia interior. Also will have custom sepia mats made. I'm surprised they don't match the carpet when even on the Jeep Grand Cherokee they will match the carpet.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i did not get those floormats. Mine were plain, thin, and didn't even fit. I'm calling drive srt this morning.

I did not receive " Logo" mats on my Launch Edition GTS which is fully optioned....dont think anyone else has either.... The mats they provide pretty much ****..The driver side matt is not enven cut out correctly and there is a huge gap under the gas peddle area...

What do you expect on a >$100k sportscar ? Nice floormats? Do you know how much that would cut the profit margin by? ;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never even received factory mats on my GEN III Coupe when I bought new. I just ordered and put a new Lloyd's custom set in. Maybe on these new ones, they were back ordered at the time and are still coming? Not many factory mats these days that anyone can be impressed with. It's better to just not check the box and buy outside afterwards.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock mats on my GTS were bleh. Nothing special and look like something you'd get with the Dart. They don't even have the viper logo embroidered on them which seems like a rather large omission for SRT considering how much attention to deal they paid to the rest of the car. Luckily it's easy to get nicer mats. Will have to check these out.

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the mats, just ordered. Don't get caught up in the cheapness of the floor mats. I have spent several times more on a car and no mats were included. I was actually surprise to see they even included a set. I viewed them as disposable till I got nice ones.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about those who get the sepia interior??? They are screwed lol. When I get my viper I'm sending it to John Caravaggio to match the carpet on the floor all the way to the trunk to match the sepia interior. Also will have custom sepia mats made. I'm surprised they don't match the carpet when even on the Jeep Grand Cherokee they will match the carpet.

Let us know how it turns out and post pics, I'll have Sepia too and want something nice for carpeting.
How about some custom fitted luggage for the trunk, all black, black and red and a Sepia option too, That would be cool !

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just ordered a set too. The ultimats have more color options and the option to get a colored outer binding. The luxe mats look like they'd be cushier but you're limited to basic colors and a black outer binding.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know how it turns out and post pics, I'll have Sepia too and want something nice for carpeting.
How about some custom fitted luggage for the trunk, all black, black and red and a Sepia option too, That would be cool !

Well he did make an umbrella cover and handle for someone to match their vette interior. I'm sending my ipad mini to him to make a custom case for it lol. I'm sure he could make custom luggage for the trunk. Though the trunk has a really weird shape. Anyone know what it is square then dips down? What is under the trunk that is so big?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Too bad the catalogue can't be trusted!!

Sounds like nobody got what was listed!!

At least I won't be disappointed now that I'm not expecting much...gotta go see what Maurice's chapter has to offer.

OP
OP
K

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad the catalogue can't be trusted!!

Sounds like nobody got what was listed!!

At least I won't be disappointed now that I'm not expecting much...gotta go see what Maurice's chapter has to offer.

i called driveSRT and what they explained to me was if you ordered a GTS then it will come with logoed premium mats. if you bought a GTS (launch edition) off the dealership floor then you got the plain mats. that is ridiculous, they should give premium floor mats to every 2013 especially the ones that sit on the dealership floors.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i called driveSRT and what they explained to me was if you ordered a GTS then it will come with logoed premium mats. if you bought a GTS (launch edition) off the dealership floor then you got the plain mats. that is ridiculous, they should give premium floor mats to every 2013 especially the ones that sit on the dealership floors.

You've got to be kidding. I'm guessing the person you talked to made that up, that can't be right. Agree with you, ridiculous. Can anyone with a custom order GTS comment on the floor mats?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I remember that I read that the GTS only has the logoed mats!

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding. I'm guessing the person you talked to made that up, that can't be right. Agree with you, ridiculous. Can anyone with a custom order GTS comment on the floor mats?

I think I remember that I read that the GTS only has the logoed mats!

I ordered a GTS and all I got was the plain black mats with red trim.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bizzarre. You would think with all of the attention to detail in the drop-dead gorgeous interior that they'd do high quality floor mats. Probably the easiest detail to get right, and couldn't be very expensive.

In any case, glad to get the tip on Lloyd's mats, they look great. I'll probably go with Maurice Liang's, I didn't know he offered them until now. I'll check out his at the next NorCal Viper GTG.