Local car show in Birmingham, AL for kids..more inside.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any vipers want to get together for this? Let me know.

Children's Hospital is hosting a special event this Saturday that you should go to if you can. From 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. on the 4th floor of their parking deck (in the shade, by the way) they are having a car show for the kids. During that time, kids who are patients in the hospital will be brought out to see the antique and sports cars in a show just for them. The hospital asks that you bring a new stuffed animal for your "entry fee." These are used to give to kids as they are admitted to the hospital.

And don't forget - Sports Car Cruise-in at Hamburger Heaven, Highway 280 location, this Saturday, August 3 at 6:00 P.M.

A quick check of the phone book shows their address as 1600 7th Avenue South in Birmingham. This is in the UAB area on the south side of Birmingham. From I-65 going north take the University Blvd. exit. Turn left onto 14th Street, then right onto 7th Avenue. The hospital will be two blocks ahead. From I-65 going south take the 4th Avenue South exit. Go to 14th Street and turn right, then 3 blocks and turn left onto 7th Avenue. The hospital will be two blocks ahead. I won't be able to attend myself, but this seems like a worthwhile event.
Alan Thacker

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
cool let me know. I will be there. We can make a day of it. There's some people that would like to have a viper get together and I will see if I can get mickey who killed me in his LPE twin turbo vette to come too.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would come over from Hotlanta but have to go out of town tomorrow. Maybe next time. Glad you are bank posting.

tw