Location of fuse block

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tonight for some reason my instrument panel didn't illuminate when I turned the headlights on. After reading through the service manual of my 94 I now know the cavity # and location of the fuse within the fuse block, however I am unable to find the fuse block itself. Would any of you know where this is located?

Thanks,

G

grcforce327

Tonight for some reason my instrument panel didn't illuminate when I turned the headlights on. After reading through the service manual of my 94 I now know the cavity # and location of the fuse within the fuse block, however I am unable to find the fuse block itself. Would any of you know where this is located?

Thanks,

Passenger side footwell on the top left under the dash you'll see a small rectangular black cover.Pop it off! :headbang:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuse block is right above your left knee when you are in the drivers seat.

You GENII guys think you know it all don't you! No more eggs for you buddy! :smirk:

Steven like Guy said, right side under dash. If the fuses are good, another common problem with GENI lights is that the head lamp swith goes bad. If so I keep the SW in stock if you need one.
914-763-3136

G

grcforce327

fuse block is right above your left knee when you are in the drivers seat.

You GENII guys think you know it all don't you! No more eggs for you buddy! :smirk:

Steven like Guy said, right side under dash. If the fuses are good, another common problem with GENI lights is that the head lamp swith goes bad. If so I keep the SW in stock if you need one.
914-763-3136

You see Chuck,I told you "PLUM" was "CRAZY"!!! :bonker: :buttkick: :bonker:

:D :D :D

OP
OP
S

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thanks for the info on the fuse block and dimmer switch.
It appears that my light dimmer switch is out since the fuse was ok.

Thanks again,

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thanks for the info on the fuse block and dimmer switch.
It appears that my light dimmer switch is out since the fuse was ok.

Thanks again,

Head lamp switch GENI #56021889AA MSRP $56.00 [less 20% VCA discount] in stock.
914-763-3136

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Gen 1 headlight switch is the same as a Dodge Ram. Not sure what year Ram, but when my headlight switch melted, I found out they were the same switch and the Ram even had a recall on it for this problem, but Vipers never did :confused: . I think the whole repair kit for the Ram was under $30

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang