Logo threads gone wild...

Stop the logo threads!

• An option to choose your logo on 2010 Vipers. And I promise to never start a thread on it.

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I like the logo the designers put on the cars. And I promise to never start a thread on it.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Logo? Don't need no stinkin' logo. And I promise to never start a thread on it.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dave is an idiot. And I promise to never start a thread on it.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These logo threads are getting too frequent. I'm doing research in anticipation of organizing La Resistance to what must be a coup by secret Honda groupies.

Please vote appropriately as the future of all things V10 may be at stake here.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a (wise) decision and voted ... for the logo's the designers designed to be on our snake(s) :D :drive: :2tu:

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the majority like the factory logo, followed by a strong showing that I am an idiot. I do go in the closet and swap logos on some of my Hot Wheels with the closet light off, but I don't think that's idiotic.

Regardless, the important data that I am getting here is the ratio of people viewing this poll to those that voted and are therefore willing to commit to never starting a logo thread.

La Resistance is looking for Field Generals...

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with ya Dave, no more changes (and threads that suggest such) to the Viper logo. On a serious note, branding is important for long-term success. Case in point... How many times has BMW or Nike changed their logos? I still like Sneakey Pete and I put up with the Fangs, but stop already.

V

Venomiss

Yes I voted to protect the whales.
It's getting warm here and we are at 21 today.
Your buddy,
Al Gore

P.S. I have a global warming logo to start a thread on. Does that go in this category?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960