Long Island, New York Exotic Car Meet @ Tobay Beach

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-PLEASE READ EVERYTHING-

LISupras.com Meet

Date: March 30th
Time: 12:00 pm

Well guys a final date was set for the Porsche Club of America Autocross Meet at Tobay Beach. So we will have our meet the same day since they have a permit for the lot. Pictures From the Tobay Meets from last year can be seen on my website:

http://events.lisupras.com/

This is an event that you CANNOT miss! The turnout of sports cars last year was absolutely insane.

*NOTE* I don't want anything like what happened last year to happen, so please DO NOT do burnouts, donuts or anything like that in the parking lot. Lets just make this a fun/safe meet with out cops this time.

Directions:

Tobay beach is located 4.2 miles East of the Jones Beach Water Tower on the North side of Ocean Parkway

From Western Long Island: Take the Meadowbrook Parkway (South) or the Wantagh Parkway (South) which leads into Ocean Parkway. Once on Ocean Parkway continue East towards Jones Beach. Continue approximately 4.2 miles East of Jones Beach Water Tower.

From Eastern Long Island: Take either the Southern State Parkway or the Sagtikos Parkway to The Robert Moses Causeway. The R.M.C. runs into Ocean Parkway. Take Ocean Parkway West, towards Jones Beach. Tobay Beach is on your right (North side) as soon as you cross over into Nassau County. BE ALERT, there is no sign for Tobay going West on Ocean Parkway.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, message me on AIM or post here :)

I hope to see all you guys there!

OP
OP
A

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are pics from last years event

You must be registered for see images

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats funny you posted those pics..The two 911's turbos are friends.The white Viper with Blue is another friend, and also the 355 ferrari..We all came down by accident..It was nice, but just becareful when you are driving there..if windy day put a bra on the nose so you wont get any kickback from the sand there...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello:

I would like to attend the meet but wanted to find out how to get there. Would anyone be able to help me? I am located near Exit 9 on the turnpike. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KEITH

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanna hook up on the way down Adam?? I just ran into a guy with a white RT10 in white plains and he will be joinning our caravan. So far that's 5 Vipers :) It would be nice to have about 10 or so :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys...Do you see the pictures of the Modena,355,2 Turbos and white Viper with blue stripes?We took off from Howard beach..The speeds we did on ocean parkway were clocked at 168MPH!!!!!Guys, watch out for two things.The Police and getting the sand kicked up..Thank god I had the bra on the nose.The modena that is on the picture got sand blasted.. Fun event, alot of Porsches but weather was just cold..Hopefuly we will get better weather soon..This cold *****...I'm bringing the beast..

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diablo man..we are going go to meet finally...This is BD from the other room, you know..The one you and I are banned from..

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BACKNBLACK, I'm not banned...are you? I never went back so I would not know. But I never got any e-mails.

I'll be there.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got banned..The topic I replied to was, who is ***..i replied to a topic and I finally got kicked out...But it's ok..I am known as a wise [******] trouble maker..I really am not...Will meet up...You know, people take this Internet crap way to serious and they live off it. A mans personality shouldn't be judged by a computer. For serious Eric who got me banned, well..hey, I never had words with the guy but I guess this is what the room wanted..An elite bunch of jerks that praise each other... I am really surprised with Mike Pierce for making comments about me when he told half the truth on the board..Hey DIABLO, recall MSVENOM??They told me she was a he..So I was goofing with her..Everyone from the board was goofing on her badly.But Mike seems to pick me out of his buddies and say I was insulting her..Mike, if you read this why don't you be honest and tell the room the PM I send you stating that I was going with the flow of the entire room and I appologised to her..And i still spoke with her and invited her and hubby to meet up in spring...Or recall Dodge 22Viper?? She was a 16 year old girl which i had no idea, but it was OK for her to call Greeks a bunch of ****, but when I gave her own medicine, mr.Pierce tells me off that she is 16 ,i had no clue..Once again that was straightened out..But listen, I spoke to Maxx on this Topic..Once I leave to Greece this summer, Im going to post a nice letter on Viper alley and explain why I was and still am bitter on what took place..One thing I can say..all in that room that voted me out without any justification??Well, wait till you see my post and then I think all of you will have a BIG change of heart..Including you Serious Eric and Mike..wait...No conspiracy either as you told Maxx...

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BACKNBLACK, I'm glad that I'm gone from there. Now you know that we need moderation. I run my site the same way. I don't want it to turn out like those other sites.

I don't know what time I'll be there but you can find my car easy. I'll post the details on my site.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I see that a bunch of your guys will be attending. Anyone in the New Jersey area? I would like to go with someone and not have to drive all alone. A group is a lot more fun.

Keith

OP
OP
A

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this meet is gonna be great! just please be careful on ocean parkway because of sand and cops.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm checking out this photo...Hey, that's ME! (Sapphire)
Guess I was there!
Weather permitting I'll probably take the drive. Worth it just to take a pounding from BADVENOM :D
BTW- BV...I beg to differ with you bout your banning at VA. To me, it seemed more like you were gunning for a banning....pretty much like YOUR wish was accomodated. Too bad really.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey City..I had no conflict with you, and yes I wanted to get banned..You guys in the board have no clue..What's with the pounding comment???You think I'm some weirdo that will do that?? Listen, just like you city I have a daughter and a son..My life doesn't revolve around the board to get my feathers all roughed up for not being on the Elite board...It's ashame that Mike P had to lie about his comments about me...Thats all I have to say about the topic so lets move on please...

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blacknblack do you wanna hook up with our Caravan?? What part of Ny are you from?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey City..I had no conflict with you, and yes I wanted to get banned..You guys in the board have no clue..What's with the pounding comment???You think I'm some weirdo that will do that?? Listen, just like you city I have a daughter and a son..My life doesn't revolve around the board to get my feathers all roughed up for not being on the Elite board...It's ashame that Mike P had to lie about his comments about me...Thats all I have to say about the topic so lets move on please...
Sorry B&B...just joshing! I was only saying that it was a shame the way the whole thing played out...nothing more & nothing less :)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets set a point where we can all meet. City,diablo and the rest. How does a dinner sound with excellent parking???I would like to warn everyone now, the sand gets brutal on your car if you go over 55 on ocean parkway..Please, be cool on that road. I already got pinched there. So please lets all control each other once we hit that road. It will look very tempting but not worth the hassle..So, anyone like the idea of the dinner???

OP
OP
A

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys we are meeting up on sunrise highway in baldwin in an empty train station parking lot. You guys wannt roll with us to Tobay from there? You will be passing us.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...I'm out. :(
The wife informed me that we're leaving Friday for Skytop Lodge in PA for the weekend. Married life translation = this is not open for discussion. Have to meet up with you locals later.

OP
OP
A

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-PLEASE READ EVERYTHING- *UPDATED MARCH 8TH*

Date: March 30th
Time: 12:00 pm

*NOTE* NO RACING, NO DONUTS, NO BURNOUTS!!

A few of us are going to meet up on Sunrise Highway in an empty train station parking lot in Baldwin. It is located across from SpeedWorld in Baldwin. From there we will caravan to Tobay Beach, it will be a great cruise with everyone! If you want to meet us in that lot be there at 11am and at 11:30am we will be leaving and heading for Tobay. Here's the location of the lot we will be in: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?count...esubmit=Get+Map

Directions:

Tobay beach is located 4.2 miles East of the Jones Beach Water Tower on the North side of Ocean Parkway

From Western Long Island: Take the Meadowbrook Parkway (South) or the Wantagh Parkway (South) which leads into Ocean Parkway. Once on Ocean Parkway continue East towards Jones Beach. Continue approximately 4.2 miles East of Jones Beach Water Tower.

From Eastern Long Island: Take either the Southern State Parkway or the Sagtikos Parkway to The Robert Moses Causeway. The R.M.C. runs into Ocean Parkway. Take Ocean Parkway West, towards Jones Beach. Tobay Beach is on your right (North side) as soon as you cross over into Nassau County. BE ALERT, there is no sign for Tobay going West on Ocean Parkway.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, message me on AIM or post here

I hope to see all you guys there!