Long Island, NY Viper Owners, Help ...

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator AKA Viper Wizard at Tator's Dodge 914-763-3136
He is in South Salem, NY in Westchester.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck can do it all. I just picked up my car on thursday. Tator's completely rebuilt my engine without taking it out of the car. First class job. Do yourself a favor. Go see Chuck.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think I'm a little late with this post...
Call Chuck Tator (have you heard of him?)

45 Minutes from Manhattan, so maybe 75 minutes from Smithtown over the Throgs Neck Bridge. Nice drive up the Hutch to 684. Everyone's right, you will NOT be disappointed with his work and honesty! (Although he only has a dial-up modem)
laugh.gif

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can take the ferry out of Port Jeff, too.
Chuck is the guy to see. Vipers (even with the limited ground clearance) do well on the ferry.
dThe ferry oesn't save any time but you don't have to deal with the NYC traffic and *** holes. Also keeps the mileage down.
If you don't want to take that long of a trip, I have had excellent experiences with Unique Corvettes in Setauket. That's right I said the "C" word. But Nick and George take their time and are used to pampering exotic cars. I've had a rear spoiler, Smooth tubes, EBC brake pads, and a new rear sub assembly installed by them and the work is excellent.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd get it all from Chuck and have him install. Jon B is okay to buy from, but why not buy from the guy who will do the install and play the game right? He did for me...great guy. Plus you'll be on the May 4th BBQ list!!

Andrew

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To All--THANK YOU!!
embarass.gif

"Silver Touch"
It would be my pleasure to install parts from my buddy
smile.gif
, but you would have to ask jb if it bothers him!
laugh.gif

If you would like, give me a call and I'll give you my prices on the parts you want, and then you compare.
Thanks

DODGE WINS AGAIN!! GO MARLIN!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950