Longo Toyota Sold 20,320 Toyotas In 2005

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought you would enjoy this. This is pretty amazing. www.LongoToyota.com

EL MONTE, Calif. - A stroll through the Longo Toyota showroom on a busy afternoon is like eavesdropping at the United Nations.

Buyers of all nationalities and races - many of them immigrants - flock to the dealership where the staff speaks more than 30 languages and dialects. From Vietnamese to Punjabi, the sounds of many tongues float across the cavernous, open sales floor.

Catering to multiple ethnicities has proved to be a winning formula. Longo came in first on industry tracker Ward's 2004 list of top-selling dealerships. It sold 20,320 new vehicles last year - an average of 56 cars and trucks every day - on a lot so big that it has its own Starbucks and Subway shops.

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've driven past that site quite a few times, thought it was big........thats a lot of cars sold.
I've had my Celica 190 for 5 years, 50K miles. Its been around the Nurburgring 15 times flat out, many laps of the Isle of Man TT circuit, uncountable drag starts at the quarter mile( 15sec at 98 was the best !!! ). Apart from an O2 sensor failing, there have been zero problems. For my everyday commute there is just no reason for me to change it. Its probably the best all round car I've had.

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is a rediculous amount of cars sold. I used to work for ford and nissan and we did between 250-350 cars a month. since im a student, i only worked in the summer months when it was busy. i know they sold a lot less in the winter months. those numbers are out of this world.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this in the Gen I/II section?
I was wondering the same thing. I could care less about how many trucks that dealed sold. If it was Vipers, that would be a different story but this is ridiculous. Put this thread where it belongs. Put all of the "for sale" threads where they belong as well.

OP
OP
B

BLWNV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow,
It is so ridiculous that when you saw it, you opened it, then read it, and then respond to it.

Usually when something is so boring I just ignore it:)

Glad you enjoyed it so much ;-)