Look at this.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY cousin owns an embroidery and screen printing business and he made this beanie. Cool huh?
DSC02316.JPG

flyboy618

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, big time. If it's not licensed by Daimler, it ain't right. But who's going to turn you in???

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, big time. If it's not licensed by Daimler, it ain't right. But who's going to turn you in???

If a company does not protect their IP, they lose it. I would love to read the cease and desist letter. :D

OP
OP
S

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my cousin says that he could do them for about $12.00 each (shipping INCLUDED!!) I do not want him to get in trouble so I'm not sure how we should do this. Suggestions?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my cousin says that he could do them for about $12.00 each (shipping INCLUDED!!) I do not want him to get in trouble so I'm not sure how we should do this. Suggestions?

Not that I would ever encourage trademark infringement... but if things were done in private and on a personal level (like getting something made for a "friend"), there shouldn't be a problem. It's when you advertise it on a public board that shows and intent to sell and profit.

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about if I donate ($12) to your brothers foundation and in return he might send me a hat as a thank you...!!!

OP
OP
S

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are officially starting " The foundation for men who tend to lose body heat through thier head.......association.........incorporated" If you donate $12.00 now, we will send you a complementary black beenie with ear protection. Order within the next few thousand days and we will add a logo with your color choice.:)

-----------------------------ORDER NOW----------------------------------------

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO, that's great. I'll take a red logo on black if it goes through. Where can I send my donation?

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Next step is to let us know what color cap and emblems exist. Maybe Fangs AND Sneaky Pete. I'm sure we're all ready to send our donation.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not that I would ever encourage trademark infringement... but if things were done in private and on a personal level (like getting something made for a "friend"), there shouldn't be a problem. It's when you advertise it on a public board that shows and intent to sell and profit.

There shouldn't be a problem? You should really read up on this subject. There would be serious consequences if he got caught. Also, he has already said he would do them on a public forum, hense intent. I would be very careful if I were you, I am almost 100% guaranteed that the sneeky pete logo is a trademark of DC. Be very careful my friend.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There shouldn't be a problem? You should really read up on this subject. There would be serious consequences if he got caught. Also, he has already said he would do them on a public forum, hense intent. I would be very careful if I were you, I am almost 100% guaranteed that the sneeky pete logo is a trademark of DC. Be very careful my friend.

I'm VERY aware, that's why I brought it up. What's usually not a problem is if you did a one-off for a friend or relative as a gift. I wouldn't recommend doing it, but I'm not the boss of him.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought if you used the sneaky pete emblem by itself with out stating Dodge or Viper or sneaky pete that it was OK, heck no where on that hat do I see the word Dodge or Viper or sneaky pete. there is plenty of sneaky pete emblems out there being reproduced and sold daily with no licensing from DC, because no where on the item was the word Dodge or Viper or sneaky pete ever used. only the sneaky pete outline which is associated to us to be Viper related... Iam no lawyer, just my 02c...

Regardless, pm me and I will still buy one or 2. what trade mark?I call it a hat with a snake head emblem on it, no where did I say sneaky pete or Dodge or Viper Item....

flame on. I can take it Iam republican and far right......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang